HMSHostI would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time

For nearly two years of my employment with HMS Host at Starbucks, I have been ridiculed, abused, and harassed by both employees and managers. After filing a phone complaint with the HR department, I was demoted to a position at Burger King for reasons not explained.

I have been forced to quit this job due to low self esteem and depression caused by continual harassment at this establishment.

I would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time.

Go

Comments

• Ba
      Jan 06, 2019
    HMSHost - ANCSTA03
    Anchorage
    Alaska

I love Rosie at the Starbucks at in C terminal she is great at her job, has amazing people skills and makes the best coffee. I stop by and buy coffee every time I see her even if I don't need coffee because I don't good coffee very often.

• Cl
      Mar 11, 2019
    HMSHost - Good Customer Service
    BWI Airport

On 3/5/19, the barista, Jewell C., at Start Bucks in BWI airport before security did a great job, and was very professional.

On 3/01/19, the barista, unknown, but she just had a lil bitty baby, was very warm and friendly. at starbucks, bwi, before security.

• Su
      Apr 10, 2019
    HMSHost - All served on single use plastic!
    Regan National Airport

Hello.
    My husband and I had breakfast in Kapnos Taverna, on April 3, 10:01 a.m. StoreID: DCAKTA01.We spent $39.58, before tip.
    We were disappointed that ALL the tableware was SINGLE USE plastic: the plastic"silverware" and the thin plastic plates, and straws. I was afraid to ask why? and if they would be recycled.

• Bi
      Apr 21, 2019
    HMSHost - Iced Coffee
    McCarran Airport 117986 Bobby

Ran out. Did not inform. Instead poured hot coffee over a mountain of ice to make it cold. I specifically asked for just a queater cup of ice, and hot coffee was not acceptable. I got only a couple of gulps of coffee and it was gone...

• Ge
      May 14, 2019
    HMSHost - Food
    RDU airport

High price, a few bites of lettuce, soggy croutons, and less than pleasant servers. I Expect little at airport food places but you managed not to reach that level. I'll stay away from you in the future.

• Mi
      May 22, 2019

Giving 5 stars means you are saying the location is a 5 star location. I think you got it confused.

• Di
      Jun 11, 2019
    HMSHost - Frapaccino
    Starbucks coffee

Vermillion Valley Travel plaza Ohio Starbucks
    Chloe made the worst Frappuccino I have ever had. It was weak, thin and almost tasteless If it wasn't pouring rain and I was back in my car on the road I would have returned it. Won't trust service plazas on Ohio Turnpike again.

• Fa
      Aug 24, 2019
    HMSHost - Very rude CASHIER named ANA at Brioche G concourse Ohare Airport Terminal 3
    O’hare International Airport G concourse

She doesn't smile and she never greeted any of her customers. She was so rude when i ask for additional syrup for my coffee. She was stomping the cup & the syrup & she was babbling. I don't understand why people work in a job they don't like. Old age is not an excuse.

• Ro
      Aug 24, 2019
    HMSHost - Tequileria Restaurant, CLTJCT01, Aug 17, 2019, 12:47 pm, 707/1, 1094.
    CLT Airport, Charlotte, NC

I just had the worst, no flavor, soggy and uninteresting Chicken Tacos I have ever had in all my years of international travel. And if that wasn't bad enough, the bill for my wife and I was $56! That added insult to injury as none of our meals were worth even half of that amount.