HMS Home Warranty / Customer is never right - only licensed technician is
I was a customer of HMS for three years and had only called them once for a stove problem. Recently, I called them for a problem related to groceries freezing up in refrigerator. They sent a technician which came in and without any running diagnostics, ordered a replacement for thermostat. He did change the thermostat but it didn't resolve the problem. The problem never went away. I called back and was asked to pay another $100 for a new service call even though the problem was same.
Well, I cancelled my warranty with HMS. I would rather give business to a company who does not have these kind of dishonest practices.
More HMS Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- HMS Home Warranty - They are a joke 
- HMS Home Warranty - Do not use – absolutely horrible 
- HMS Home Warranty - Cover Nothing 
- HMS Home Warranty - NO COVERAGE 
- HMS Home Warranty - AC Unit
- HMS Home Warranty - air conditioner
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - lack of customer service, unethical behavior, delays, charging me to cancel, no follow through or callbacks
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - fixing the a/c unit
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - replacement of air conditioner
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - home warranty