HMC / Nokia-promo Scam?

United Kingdom Review updated:
4.4
Phone: +447024094185
Please confirm if this messages send by nokia-promo.uk are scam, the contact details Nokia-promo.uk@uk2.net,,+[protected]

reply as soon as possible.

Yours Truly,

Omar
Doha,Qatar
+[protected]

Comments

Mo
  29th of Feb, 2008
I recieved a message from UK NOKIA promo that my mobile number has won GBP 172,000 and they asked me to contact them in this number : +2348050677995 and asked me to e-mail my genuine details on : ngnokia.promo@yahoo.co.uk.
I recieved the message from the same number they asked me to call.I would like to know wether this is a scam???

Yours faithfully
Mohammed Sadeque
Ma
  29th of Feb, 2008
I also recieved a message from UK NOKIA promo that my mobile number has won GBP 210,000 they asked me to contact them in this number : +447045727507 to e-mail my genuine details on : Nokiapromo@uk2.net
Ah
  1st of Mar, 2008
1.000.000.000
Mo
  3rd of Mar, 2008
I also recieved a message from UK NOKIA promo that my mobile number has won GBP 172,000 they asked me to contact them in this number : +447045757736 to e-mail my genuine details on : Nokiapromo@uk2.net
Im
  21st of Mar, 2008
I HAVE RECEIVED THESE MESSAGE :
CONGURLATION! YOUR MOBILE NO.HAS WON GBP 172, 000 (POUND) IN THE ONGOING NOKIA UK PROMO. EMAIL US AT: NOKIA.PROMOUK(A)UK2.NET OR CALL 447045744545 FOR CLAIMS
Im
  21st of Mar, 2008
  10th of Apr, 2008
I Received one messsage your side. I Won mymobail no 172, 000 GBP PRIZES
FROM
nokia.promoUK@uk2.net.
  11th of Apr, 2008
i receive one message your side. Iwon my mobail no 172, 000 GBP prizes. From nokia.promoUK@uk2.net.

where is my money and when iget where iget

or cheeating me i have yourmessage proof
pls; correct inform . you aregave money forme
don't cheeating
  11th of Apr, 2008
why your not answering befor coll i win conform correct and send email you are cheating me
  11th of Apr, 2008
I also CHEATING YOU ARE BEFORE COLLME I AM WIN . BUT MY MONEY AND SPEND MY TIME ALWAYS WASTE. PLS CORRECT INFORM YOUR SIDE

I AM COMPLAINT YOU ARE CHEATING IN MY MOBAI IHAHE PROOF YOUR MESSAGE
VERY CHEATING
Sh
  29th of Apr, 2008
I have recieved a message from UK NOKIA promo that my mobile number has won GBP 172, 000(Euro) and they asked me to contact them in this number : +447045796529 and asked me to e-mail my genuine details on : nokia-promo.uk@uk2.net
I recieved the message from the number +2347085722, they asked me to call. I would like to know wether this is a scam?!

Reply as soon as possible, please.

Yours Faithfully,

Shahabuddeen
Dubai, UAE
Ri
  6th of May, 2008
hello, DEAR. IHAVE RECEIVED THESE MESSAGE :
CONGURLATION! YOUR MOBILE NO.HAS WON 180, 000 POUNDS IN THE NOKIA MOBILE PROMO.EMAIL US AT: NOKIA.PROMOUK(A)UK2.NET OR CALL +23348053631647FOR CLAIMS
where is my money and when iget where iget
Ma
  10th of May, 2008
Hey fellas, damn why is everyone asking the same stupid question?????? " WHERE IS MY MONEY" ???

haven't you realised that this is probably one of those scams and you can't get your money. infact noone is there is to give you free money.

They are probably waiting for you to write an email to them and once thats done, they will ask you to transfer a particular amount to them so it can cover the Telegraphic Transfer to your bank.
If you do that, then you loose all the amount you send to them and this is how they make money!!! I am sure they are people who've done that already, sad!!!

For your reference: www.uk2.net is the website for that domain nokia.promouk@uk2.net and if you are still curious whether you are the winner of an amount send an email to support of uk2.net asking whether it is a legit domain. Well don't you think that a respected lottery company or part of nokia would be using some U.K. based domain instead of their own nokia one???

Good luck.

Rus
Su
  12th of May, 2008
I ALSO RECEİVED THE SAME MESSAGE PLEASE DONT BELEVE THİS BAD ANİMALS CHEATİNG PEOPLE THANKYOU TAKE CARE OPEN YOUR MİND FROM TURKEY SUN SUN
Em
  16th of May, 2008
where is my moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????
are you joking with me????????????
Em
  16th of May, 2008
answer mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee

you are the biggest liers you ###ers
Wi
  3rd of Jul, 2008
when i first read the message, i got irritated and at the same time angry...i am a valid customer of nokia and i was disappointed about this matter..winning a 172, 000.00 pounds is unbelievable and its not that easy, i hope nokia will do something about it...
Ta
  5th of Jul, 2008
I recieved a message from UK NOKIA promo that my mobile number has won GBP 172, 000 and they asked me to contact them in this number : +2347087320195and asked me to e-mail my genuine details on : ngnokia.promo@yahoo.co.uk.
and also i want to know that is true ???? so were is my maney?????????
  5th of Jul, 2008
where is my many, why cheating so bad?why like this too much paining?givee me my many...plese.i want lbs...i am poor.