H&M / unprofessional service
I am very much disappointed at H&M in Rockland Centre, Montreal, Canada. I used to buy clothes mostly from H&M but I will never come back to buy anything from H&M, including my wife, child and so on.
I bought a pullover last time and not only security tag was not removed but also no receipt was given to me. I could understand that people make mistakes, but I bought the only item and there can be no excuses that they forgot to remove it.
Unfortunately, having no receipt, I could not prove that I bought it but fortunately I payed by credit card and its statement should have solved my issue.
I brought my statement back to them asking to remove it. But how stupid the store policy could be, to tell me that only receipt will give us right to remove the tag.
I think that the manager working there was very unprofessional and he did not want to help me unless I had a receipt. But it was their mistake not to give me any receipt. So I will enjoy buying from stores who have professional employees.
More H&M Complaints & Reviews
- H & M - bad service 
- H&M - poor customer service 
- H&M - sold me a damaged item with no inside tag and won't let me return it 
- H&M - bad customer service 
- H&M - terrible customer service 
- H&M - false advertising to hype designer launches
- H&M - really angry customer
- H&M - customer service
- H&M - absolutely zero customer service!!!
- H&M Willow Grove - rude/lazy workers