H&M / service & marketing in taiwan
To whom it may concern:
I am a Taiwanese who live in London. When I came back Taiwan and went H&M there. I realize that the pirce and service makes no sense... only a few stuff for sale. Lack of new collections and porker face staff in the store by Taipei main station.
I do like H&M in UK, however, quite disappointed about the store in Taiwan.
Please keep the standard and quality. Thanks for reading my compliant
More H&M Complaints & Reviews
- H & M - bad service 
- H&M - poor customer service 
- H&M - sold me a damaged item with no inside tag and won't let me return it 
- H&M - bad customer service 
- H&M - terrible customer service 
- H&M - false advertising to hype designer launches
- H&M - really angry customer
- H&M - customer service
- H&M - absolutely zero customer service!!!
- H&M Willow Grove - rude/lazy workers