HLD Grant Help
2710 Thomes Avenue
Phone: 888-662-8762
I ordered a grant help CD on-line from DRI Grant funding source for $3.95 for grant information. I received the CD in the mail (still unopened) from Grant Help Order. I was charged $3.95 from a different company called HLD Grant Help Order on 3/4/09 AND I have also been charged a fraudulent, unauthorized charge of $74.95 from HLD Grant Help Order on 3/14/09.

I called the phone number for HLD Grant Help on my credit card bill and after several rings, someone answered. When I told him that my credit card had been charged $74.95 and that it needed to be credited back, he hung up. I called the same number back again, except I called from a different phone number. After several rings, the same man answered and when I said, "hello", he hung up again. I called a third time and no one ever answered.

I need help getting the $74.95 credited back on my credit card and also to make sure that no other fraudulent charges are charged to my credit card or anyone else.

A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
Same thing is happening to me except the phone number does not even ring.
N  21st of Apr, 2009 by
The same thing is happening to me .The phone does not even ring. They have taken 74.95 out of my account twice now.
A  12th of Jul, 2009 by
These folks are, in my opinion, TERRORISTS operating on United States soil. How much time and money have they taken from U.S. citizens??? They are interfering with Trade and Commerce. They have shaken the public's confidence in using the internet as a means by which to conduct business. They have taken money from hard-working Americans who in this difficult economic time cannot afford to do without or part with $74.95 per month. They have hurt, insulted and swindled countless people who may not have the resources or wherewithall to fight their predatory practices.

I've done some research and this is what I've found so far. Please plague your local, state and federal law authorities with requests for intervention/action. Also, if you can make the trip, please pay these folks a visit and express your discontent... peacefully of course.

The website (granthelporder.com) is registered to 'One and One':
1 & 1 Internet, Inc.
701 Lee Rd
Suite 300
Chesterbrook, PA 19087

The source code on the site also shows:
www.grantwritingexpress.com to be affiliated

Through other searches I've also found this company linked:
GRNTPROG - 866-960-0858

This appears to me to be a theft/defrauding ring with many layers. I've reported the information to:
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Better Business Bureau
Consumer Protection Agency
Attorney General's Office (for my state)

It is my true hope that they will shut these people down in short order.