HLD Grant Help Order / Unauthorized charge

1 WY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-662-8762

I purchased a grant cd from dri grant funding source and i got charged $3. 95 from another company called hld grant help orders.com, i never authorized this charge.
Apparently these two companies work together.
I cancelled any membership i may have with dri grant funding source (Yes i did get a confirmation #) but i tried to call hld grant help order and no one answers the phone and there is no answering machine. . .
I'm extremely concerned they will put through another unauthorized charge !!!
Can somebody help me please???

Su

Comments

4th of Mar, 2009
    HLD Grant Help Order - non-authorized charge
    HLD Grant Help Order
    Wyoming
    Phone: 8886628762

I was supposed to be charged $3.95 only for Grant Information. Instead I was charged an additional $74.95 on my credit card that was not authorized. The phone # on my statement is invalid I believe. I could not make contact with this company. Can you assist me in this manner?

• Al
      5th of Mar, 2009

I was supposed to be charged $1.95 only for Grant Information. Instead I was charged an additional $74.95 on my credit card that was not authorized. The phone # on my statement is invalid I believe. I could not make contact with this company.

• Co
      5th of Mar, 2009

I also was charged 3.95 for Grant Information and have an additional 74.95 on my credit card that was not authorized. Have not seen my statement but look at my statement online. Please let me know if there's a valid number I can reach them.

• Am
      6th of Mar, 2009

I have also been scamed as of today I checked my bank account on-line and found a charge for$74.95 that I didn't authorize. When I called the phone number that they supply as a contact 888-662-8762 the Toll Free Directory answered. So I went to my bank and there complaint dept. tried to contact them only to have the exact problem that I had, the bank was able to find a # for them but got a recording stating to "Call back during regular buisness hours", but didn't give those buisness hours. I went ahead and had the bank distroy my debit card and reinstate me a new one that will take 7 to 10 buisness days to get my new card. The bank funds recovery dept. can only help me after this amount of $74.95 posts to my account, and then they can try to recover my funds. There's no telling if I'll ever see that $ again or not but I would suggest that everyone that got Scamed to go to your bank and cancel your card you charged this on or credit card company so that you will not recieve any more charges. We must all remember to check out anything that we order to make sure the company is legitimate. I also had a charge from MyFittness.com for $29.95 they said they did buisness with the Grant Co. and refunded my $ when I told them I never recieved my C.D. or any service. Also always get a confermation #.

6th of Mar, 2009

I found site to cancell ordermyfitness.com

• Ta
      9th of Mar, 2009

I Want to now why i never recieved the cd and they still charged the 74.95 and i was only suppose to pay 3.95

• Be
    HLD Grant Help Order - took money out of bank w/authorization
    Grant writers express

I ordered "free" cd to help write for grants never received CD and an additional 74.95 was taken out of my bank account . I need my money back .

• Ke
      9th of Mar, 2009

I did too. Thankfully i check my bank account often online and cought it before it was taken out. You also need to call 800-999-2734 if the charge is from reg.net (regnetord) and cancel the trial subscription and they say they will refund your money.

• Ke
      9th of Mar, 2009

Times are already tough enough without having to get scammed out of our money.

• Li
      11th of Mar, 2009

The same happened to me. I just discovered a charge of $ 74 on my statement. I have no idea what this would be for.
    I have not tried to reach the company yet.
    Will get back to this site if I have more information.

• Pa
      13th of Mar, 2009

I also was charge 74.95 on my account, when the company was only suppose to charge me 1.95. I tried to contact the 888-662-8762 number, but i didn't get an answer. I feel something should be done to this company for ripping people off.

15th of Mar, 2009

YES happened to me too grantwrittingexpress, com helped themselves to $74.95 via ATM somwhere in the U.S.
    Got the free CD though but it was blank, i called the number 8886628762 and nobody is ever there .
    I think we all should stick together and try to reach them with a class Action suit of theft and fraud.
    Find how to reach them let know

anthony.proud@yahoo.com

• Qa
      23rd of Mar, 2009

Same thing happend to us but I didn't catch it until this month so we got charged $74.95 Feb and March. What a scam.

• Ed
      25th of Mar, 2009

Yeah I had the same proble, so has anyone found a contact number or a way to contact them and try to get the money back comehow? This is ridiculous!

• Gr
      26th of Mar, 2009
    HLD Grant Help Order - Frandualt bank withdrawals from bank account
    DLD GRANT HELP ORDER
    HLDGRANTHELPORDER.COM

I Purchased a CD from HLD Grant Help Order and was supposed to be charged $3.95 only for Grant Information. Instead I was charged an additional $74.95 on my credit card that was not authorized twice. The phone # on my statement is invalid I believe. I could not make contact with this company. Can you assist me in this manner? I call the 1-888 number and no one answered. The number is 1-888-662-8722 and it rings for ever which to me means this whole thing is a scam. Please some one help me get this cancelled.

Greg

• Be
      27th of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to us...how can people sleep at night knowing they are scamming us?? I couldn't get anywhere with any of their contact numbers so I contacted my bank and they are taking care of the situation for me. I will post an update so that you all can obtain the necessary resources too.

• Lo
      30th of Mar, 2009

I too had money taken from my account from hld, i never heard of them, and i do not know how they were able to do that. I am upset, there are so many scams on line, i have also lost money thru working on line too, why doesn't someone do something? Isn't there any regulations regarding this? The internet should put some in place, this is wrong,. Taking money from poor unsuspecting people, who can ill afford it, i am angry and upset, and i will disput the charge, hopefully i will be absolved, be careful out there. I think so much of what is on linee is a scam. I think it is time some one does something. Thank you.

30th of Mar, 2009

I ordered the FREE Grant Secrets and agreed to pay
    $3.95 S&H. Someone called me and tried to get me
    to agree to pay 5 to 10 thousand dollars for their
    personal assistance in getting a grant. I said phooey!
    Do you think I'm crazy? The $3.95 showed up on my
    credit card right away. eventually I got the CD.
    The next month (today) I got my statement with
    two unauthorized charges; $74.95 to HDL and
    another charge of 29.95 to someplace in TX. I
    called my card and they are giving me a new card
    and new number. I tried calling HDL and got an
    answering machine. This is criminal behavior
    and they should be stopped.

31st of Mar, 2009

WE ALSO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF, SAME CIRCUMSTANCES. WE ARE HAVING CREDIT CARD COMPANY PUT A HOLD ON ALL CHARGES. CALLED THE PHONE # TO THESE PEOPLE AND GOT AN ANSWERING MACHINE. HOW CAN SO MANY PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF AND NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

• Ar
      3rd of Apr, 2009

Reading Janey Gibson Jordan's complaint was like reading my own. The exact same thing happened to me and I also cancelled my card. I did write them a letter stating that the charges on my account were unauthorized and that I am expecting to see a credit by the next billing cycle. I also stated in the letter that any and all charges would be disputed and declined. I have not heard from them but as you all are aware, none of their phone numbers seem to work. I am printing everyone's complaints and sending the copy to my credit card company with the hopes they will be able to pursue some type of action to prevent this scam from continuing.