HLD Grant Help / Fraud & Scam

I sent for a CD & only having to pay for shipping. However, I have been charged $74.95 against my checking account without being authorized. I am looking for a phone number & can't even find the place online, now. Going to the bank right now. Hope they can do something, but is costing us money that we don't have. We were getting the CD to see if we couldn't help my sister fix up her house, as she lost her husband, a year ago tomorrow, & still has 2 kids at home.

Comments

• In
      9th of Mar, 2009
    HLD Grant Help - scammed for $74.95 unauhtorized

ordered grant cd for 3, 95 - did not receive - charge against account for 74.95 which WAS NOT AUTHORIZED. Will contact district attorney's office on this business.

• In
      9th of Mar, 2009
    Oregon

I ordered 3.95 CD - charge appeared same day on my account. Additional 74.95 charged to my account which was not authorized. Did not receive merchandise. I will turn this over to the district attorney's office.

• We
      7th of Apr, 2009
    HLD Grant Help
    Wyoming

I followed an online advertisement to the Grant Help Order and was charged 3.95 for a CD I never received. Then on 4/06/2009 This same company took $74.95 of unauthorized charges from my bank account. I have had to cancel everything and start over with another number, but this will not necessarily keep this company from doing this again. There must be something else I can do. Thank you for any assistance. Jay Werbil