Hk-flyda.com / Fraud

1 Shenzhen, China Review updated:

I would like to bring to your attention that this company used the name of Alibaba. They gave us special offers since I am a golden member of Alibaba. First they contacted me by phone saying that they have special deals for gold members. Next they sent me emails offering special deals on electronics. Western Union Payment Information: FIRST NAME : XIANGNAN LAST NAME: LU CITY: Shenzhen PROVINCE: Guangdong COUNTRY: CHINA ZIPCODE: 518000 MTCN: [protected] We sent a money transfer to this address and after a few days I never heard back or received a response from them. This is making us reluctant to do business with Alibaba since they used your name. Also it is giving a bad reflection on your country. Please advice what we should do and how they got my personal information as a Gold member of Alibaba from your company. Thanks for your attention. waiting for a positive reply at your earliest convenience. sorry for troubling you, please advice what I can do.

Re
Dec 24, 2015

Comments

• Ar
      Jun 22, 2016

Guys, the the EXACT SAME ADDRESS. He used his name as STEVEN, JOE and used the company XIIFENG. I sent him the money, USD $127. He never gave me ANYTHING. His name used for western transfer is Huei Tang. This cheap, blood sucking chinese robbed me of my hard earned money. Agreed, he is giving his own country a bad name. If any of you are reading this message, be sure to avoid this seller.