hitnetworx / Rip Off & Breaching Companies T.O.S

Becky Murphy hitnetworx@gmail.com charges $39 to join her membership site, claiming to make $16/daily or more.
Once you pay, by credit card, she lists sites to join:
See below (text off page taken too once I paid):

"We would like to walk you through some simple steps that will allow you to start

making up to $16.25 per hour for clicking ads online as promised to you before

Before we get started, allow us to address a few points:

First, please know that you don't have to do everything in this members area to

make money from home clicking ads online. We will outline 3 simple steps below

that you can use to get started the fastest with and position yourself for the

maximum income possible.

That said, the 3 step strategies listed below, including you becoming an active

premium member are the exact steps our most successful members use to make

up to $5, 000 a month or more with, so you may want to pay close attention.

That being said, your path to success in this work from home opportunity as an

independant contractor will be unique to you. Our goal at HitNetworx.com is simply

to reveal options and provide instructions that will enable you to succeed faster

and to the highest potential possible.

Are you ready to get started making money from home?

If so, let's get started!

STEP ONE - Go Ahead And Set-Up Your FREE Accounts With The Pay-To-Click Sites

Listed Below Here:

Just click the links provided and make sure to sign-up for 'ALL' the programs

listed before moving onto step 2.

Hits4pay ($10 sign-up Bonus)

InBoxDollars ($5 sign-up Bonus)

E-MailPaysU2 ($10 sign-up Bonus)

Yuwie ($10 sign-up Bonus)

NOTE: You may get an instant email from the above programs after signing up. If

you do you will need to click on the activation links of those emails to confirm

STEP THREE - Start Clicking The Ads Provided From The Above Programs As Often

As Possible.

Just click the e-mail links when they are sent to you, log into your Hits4Pay,

InBoxDollars and E-MailPaysU2 daily to click ads & visit Yuwie as often as you can

and have fun!"

It is totally forbidden to charge to become members at the four free sites she lists to join, with her referral link!

Furthermore I am a member of all those sites and hardly make $16 dollars a day with them!

This Site IS a HUGE SCAM and Thensome!
I have requested my money back without any response.

Does anyone know who the payment processor is that hitnetworx.com uses?

A  2nd of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I received a response to my request for refund stating that I must complete 12 banner assignments before i can request refund.
I asked how do they suppose I do that when all the Free To Join sites that their members area promotes are sites that I am already a member of and have been for a long time.

I have not gotten a response. Yet.
A  16th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I finally got a response and all it said is that I will get assignments in the mail. Meanwhile, I haven't signed up for any free to join offers with her lame site.
Already talked to the credit card company and they will be charging her back.
A  18th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I wouldn't pay for any home business scams unless I new for sure they were legit, there are so many scams out there. It takes a lot of research and planning.
N  28th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also was scammed by the advertisment. They should not be allowed to advertise in local newspapers. I have also requested a refund and have gotten no reponse after 3 emails. I have contacted my credit card company and will be fighting the charge as a result of the scam. I hate that I was naive enough to join the site and even gave a shot at signing up with the free sites but most don't work at all. I hope my mistake will help others not make the same mistake as me!
A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
A  24th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Ya, there sure is a lot of scammers out there because people are desperate since were in a recession and jobs are being lost.
A  24th of Aug, 2009 by
i agree this is bull ### i paied over 40$ can for this and it took me to a sit which i have to play games and stuff and to make more money i have to spend the money first but thats why i signed up is to mak emoney not spend it so i think this site is bull ### and i have to wait 2 mouths for my money back even if i could get it dose anyone have any help ideas i can do beaucse this is ### and i need my money back since i didnt get the service i wanted.??
N  28th of Aug, 2009 by
Well I have to say thank you very much for allowing others to know that this was a scam...I was thinking it was too good to be true so I researched and found this, I'm glad people care!!!
N  7th of Sep, 2009 by
I was looking into this "Shitnetworx" I even found the address that I thought at that time I could pay for this Wonderful oppurtunity, it was an UPS store that had mail boxes here in Edmonton, wow if a person had a lot of time and money then someone could sit and wait for the owner of the mailbox and take pictures and plaster them everywhere sound like a plan?