HitDoctors.net / Ripped me off for $1000!

On 05/08/2006 I purchased guaranteed sales for my website for $1000 (as per the terms on the Hit Doctors website, listed as: '100% GUARANTEED!! We Deliver What We Promise Or Your Money Back. PERIOD!!!') Thus, I was under the impression that if Hit Doctors didn't get the sales for my own website, I would get my money back, 100 percent.

After 6 months, no single sales were generated by Hit Doctors, and I planned to sell my website, and Hit Doctors offered to help me to sell it, including free hosting to transfer my website to Hit Doctors' network.

I was never updated (in any way: e-mail/call/letter/etc.) on the progress of generating sales for my website since the last 5 months, nor was I replied by either call or e-mail from Hit Doctors.

This problem escalated on May 10, 2007 when I spoke with the Manager of Hit Doctors, who said that my previous agreement is now considered invalid because the guy I had agreement with had been fired, and he further went on to say that he refuses to give me a full refund.

This is in total contradiction to the '100% GUARANTEED!! We Deliver What We Promise Or Your Money Back. PERIOD!!!' slogan that they advertise. I have already been patient with Hit Doctors to see if they could have possible done the work I paid them to do, but it's already a year now, and they are twisting their own words in order to renege on the guarantee that they advertise with on the website.

I filed my complain with BBB and just couples days later they email me that based on my complain they lost large client and they told me good luck getting dime from them in fact I asked them to refund my hard earn $1000. www.hitdoctors.net no more than SCAM company who was trying to be so nice before you purchased from them. But once you give pay them, just said goodbye to your money.

I hope this post will prevent someone else to fall into hitdoctors.net scam. BEWARE!!!

Victim,
New York.

Comments

• Mi
      24th of Jun, 2007

BEWARE THIS WEBSITE IS RUN BY CON ARTISTS! DO NOT USE THEM!!!

I also got ripped off in 2005!! I took their level 3 with guaranteed sales or your money back. I spoke to (i believe the EXACT same person from http://hitdoctors.net). It seemed to be, thomas, then alex, then diane etc. After they took my money $750 level 3 guaranteed sales. Their 1800 # doesn't work, they won't respond to emails, in fact i had to change the access to my website because I requested my "guaranteed refund" and they threatened that if i didn't leave them alone they would "nuke my website". "Thomas" as he goes by from hitdoctors.net told me he was one of the worst spammers and was involved with the FBI (not in a good way) before his threats.

BEWARE THIS WEBSITE IS RUN BY CON ARTISTS! DO NOT USE THEM!!!

• Mi
      24th of Jun, 2007

Notice they are non accessible if you try to contact them!!

Scammers!!! Also spammers!!!