HitchFinder.com / Misinformation and poor customer service

1 916 113th Street, Suite BArlington, TN, United States Review updated:

I had major problems with this company. In-stock trailer hitch did not ship for 5 days, and no info received to state why. On the 5th day, I called customer support, multiple times, each involving long on-hold waiting. By the end of the afternoon, I had received three different tracking numbers, two of which weren't even valid UPS numbers, and none could confirm pick-up from the company. (I phoned UPS in person with each number, rather than using there online tracking). Besides the different tracking numbers, I also received three different pick-up times. (yesterday morning, this afternoon, and this morning). I finally gave up, I can't wait until next week to see if this hitch has actually shipped. Called to cancel my order, and waited on hold for 30+ minutes. After more runaround, they finally agreed to cancel my order. Now all I have to do, is get my 150 bucks back. Wish me luck.

Va

Comments

• Hi
      13th of Aug, 2010

This website is now run by a very good company out of Minnesota and is no longer affiliated with the Texas outfit at all. Check their "contact us" information to confirm.