Hit Web Design / Non performance
I signed up with HIT on Aug 4, 2010, after a referral from VendorSeek. HIT was advised by me that my business was opening on 10/1/10 and that a website presence was a must before that date. Well, I got nothing.
On 9/9, I was told that a temporary "under construction" site was available on my domain. This was a one page piece of crap that had my logo and some graphics that I supplied. The irony in this all was that I provided a six page prototype design which contained all the customer information needed to be presented on the site. My web design was written in HTML/CSS and I told HIT to use that as the preliminary website while they created the "professional" one. But no, they couldn't even do that.
I went weeks trying to get project status updates, but to no avail. Finally, after threatening legal action (in emails and VM), my sales rep, Rick Visser called. It seems he was out of the office for a week and my project manager, Jon Faulring, "was no longer with HIT." My project fell through the cracks.
On 9/9/10, I got a call from a Vijaya C. informing me that she was going to be doing the credit card processing development on my site and asked me if Paypal would be ok to use as the vendor. This was the total discussion I had with HIT as far as my website was concerned.
I provided them with, in addition to a working prototype design, but requirements and a DB schema. AND they did nothing.
I fired them on 9/13, removed their servers from my domain, and informed them that legal action would be initiated if I hear nothing constructive by COB 9/14. Of course, nothing has been heard yet.
My invitation to all my fellow suckers is to join me in a class action suit aimed at closing down those crooks and getting our money back.
More Hit Web Design Complaints & Reviews
- Hit Web Design - payment to contracted employees 
- Hit Web Design - Formerly heritage web solution fraudulent company 
- Hit Web Design - Crappy company 
- Hit Web Design - Website & Hosting Errors 
- Hit Web Design - Hi is it HIT now? Still Scamming Customers?!!!! 
- Hit Web Design - Update - Important 
- Hit Web Design - Don't trust! 
- Hit Web Design - they said one thing but never did it
- Hit Web Design - DOUBLE CHARGED /WEB SITE NEVER COMPLETED/HARD TO CONTACT COMPANY WHEN NEEDED HELP, ETC. 
- Hit Web Design - scam