Hisense Electronics / Television Repair

1 39331 10th st. WestPalmdale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (661)224-1467

I purchased a television from your company in good faith thinking the television would last longer than two month. Well, the television went out two months after I purchased it. I did not purchase the extended warranty because I have purchased other items from your company and have had no problem with them. The television has a twelve month warranty on it and I have been contacting the manufacturer for the last three month with no satisfaction in getting the television repaired. If your going to sell Items that only last two months your not going to last in the business world too much longer. I have a credit limit of $4000.00 with your company and I will not spent a dollar more if this situation is not resolved. This is rediculous, what are you selling in your stores. Is Circuit City going the way other companys have gone. OUT OF BUSINESS!!! Think about your faithful customers.

Sincerely, Harvey Thomas ( A concerned consumer)

Comments

• Lm
      3rd of Feb, 2010

I bought a Tv from this company as well, and the sound went after 6 months. I took the tv to a repair shop in vancouver wa and they told me that I needed to take it to Best Buy. Best Buy took the tv and sent it to Seattle to be repaired and they couldnt fix the tv either. I was offered another tv for a purchase of $395 in good faith for the Hisense tv with a four year warranty. Then offered me a 32" tv with a four year warranty for $392. If they cant repair my tv with a one year warranty, why would I buy a tv with a four year warranty. I told them not only no, but heck no. I explained to them how Hisense came in to being, in my opinion as follows: They bought all the scrap parts from Emerson, Sony, etc... Took them in a garage and made the tvs and sold them to other stores like Best Buy and Circuit City. Warranties are no good and cannot be fixed and we the american public bought this piece of junk. And that's my opinion.

Dissatisfied customer.

19th of Sep, 2011

Had the LCD TV for 13 months. Spare TV for guest room. Rarely used. Power board blew. I'm really disappointed. A TV should last longer than a year. Will never buy their products again.

• Sc
      2nd of May, 2012

I agree, this is bull crap! I bought a Hi-sense 24 inch LCD model number LTDN24V86US flat screen and not even a year into owning the television; the TV started flickering and went to a snowy screen and made this loud ear piercing noise. The TV acts like it has a mind of it's own, for about 2 1/2 months the television hasn't done this; but out of nowhere, it did it too me again. It seems like every time I get into watching a show or a movie on TV, I get interrupted by the television doing this to me. I am very disappointed in this television. I have never ever had a TV do this too me until I bought this piece of junk. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy one of these Hi-Sense television sets period!

• Tv
      30th of Sep, 2013

Audio Power Amplifier AND PLSAMA TV YSUS ZSUS XSUS IMP MODULE BUFFER IC LOGIC IC WWW.OLEDTVREPAIR.COM STK621-412 STK795-521C STK795-523E STK795-810 STK795-811 STK795-813 STK795-814 STK795-820 STK795-821 YPPD-J010A YPPD-J012A 4921QP1029 YPPD-J014A YPPD-J015B YPPD-J015E YPPD-J016B YPPD-J016E YPPD-J017C YPPD-J018C YPPD-J018E SN755866 SN755867 SN755870 SN755882 FE3407F AS15-F AS15-G AS19-G
    Magnetic Shielding inductance, transformer, filtering inductance
    MMT140T5020 MMT140T6325 MMT330T3822 MMT330T2718 T157-2 T130-2 T106-2 ETD-44 ETD-49 ETD-59 EE-55

1st of Apr, 2015

Purchased a 55 inch Hisense..picture went 5 months later. This TV had 2 year warranty. Was sent in at the time was told it would be fixed in 10 days. 2 months later after numerous phone calls speaking with 3 diff supervisor. That told me it could not be repaired. So they were sending me a NEW TV. After months I received my refurbished TV not NEW. I was lied to serial times..the picture is so poor on the refurbished TV. And full of chips and nicks. I feel I purchased a new TV I should have been given a new one..I find the low end customer service at hisense was great..it is the Supervisor team..spoke with 4 now they all lie.is this the way the company trains them?

• Li
      6th of May, 2015

Doesn't surprise me at all, because I suspect they are just like every other company based in China. Companies who don't want to invest in good parts for their products, don't want to pay enough to people who engineer, develop and manufacture the products who are just trying to make a healthy living from the job. Don't take my word for it, because I don't own a Hisense TV, (Only owned Orion, Sharp, Panasonic and LG, all pretty decent), but I still refuse to support them anyways. "NoSense" is what I say to you. Shame on you.

• Ra
      4th of Oct, 2015

I will never buy another product from you guys again! Within a year of buying my TV from Best Buy the picture went out. I called you guys because it was under manufacturer warranty. I have done everything you guys ask (take picture of it and email it, etc) multiple times because you guys keep saying you never receive it and I am still getting the run around after over a month of trying to get my tv fixed. I will be writing a letter to Best Buy and lobbying to take all these TV's off the shelf. If you guys don't honor a manufacturing warranty a respectable company like Best Buy should NOT be selling your products. Very disappointed and will be sure to yell it from every social media outlet!

• Rl
      11th of Apr, 2016

How do I take Hisense to court?