H.I.S. Transportation Services / Worst experience ever

1 1219 W. CRONE AVEAnaheim, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a 20-passenger vehicle for friends of mine to go see a concert. The initial price was fantastic and i came to find out it was too good to be true. What was initially a $300 ride from Orange County to Hollywood and back turned into a $1200 fiasco. To add insult to injury, my party was picked up 45 minutes late and was unable to make it to the venue to see the concert. The manager, John Trillo, felt that punctuality is not an important factor in business. He claimed that there was an excess of damage caused to his vehicle and that trumped any problem i may have incurred. I caught John in a multitude of lies, in where he constantly changed the price of the damages and contradicted much of what the driver had to say.

Bottom line, if you want to have a pleasant experience, DO NOT do business with this company. He does not deserve your money or your time.

Va

Comments

• Sy
      5th of Apr, 2008
    Total Transportation Services - unable to get email
    Phone: 407-947-3424

I have been a peoplepc customer for many, many years. I am having no luck dowloading peoplepc in order to get my email. What is going on???:

3rd of Dec, 2008

The only thing true about the complaint is that I gave him a great price. I did charge him for the damage that he and his guests did to the Limo but it certainly didn't come out to $1200. I could have charged him that much per the contract but due to the fact that I did most of the work I only charged him an additional $500.
    He even had the nerve to call me again to ask for limo service which I refused. I will never to business with someone who has such little respect for others.

18th of Feb, 2009

My family and I were on holiday in Anehiem in early January 2009. My children wanted to go to a shopping mall so we ordered a vehicle to pick us up and take us to the the mall. We needed a car large enough to take 5 children and two adults to the mall. To our surprise John Trillo turned up in a black stretch limo to pick us up and take us to the mall. He charged us $30 return. My children had the best time driving in a limo and John was the perfect gentleman.
    Thank you John. I have given your business card out to all my friends here in Australia.

• Th
      1st of Apr, 2009

My 8year Brother and i were on Holiday staying at the Holiday Inn in NOV/DEC 2008 and wanted a car to take us to the mall to do some shopping as we went with empty suitcases credit card in hand ready to have them filled and it was nice to have a Black lincoln limo waiting for us at the door when we were ready we couldnt believe that it was for us, in my opinion it was the best service ever and we used him for all our transportation needs apart from those that we had already arranged. Thank you John Agape and i hope to see you again with more Cadbury Chocolates from New Zealand soon.

• Pe
      26th of Oct, 2010

john you a [censor]en fake to god and to your please look at your self and talk [censor]

• Ne
      26th of Oct, 2010

I THINK THE HOILDAY INN SHOULD MAKE JOHN SHOW THEM A BACKGROUND CHECK AND ON OF HIS DRIVER SOME ARE X CONS AND OF PRISON LIKE HIM SELF HE TELLS YOU ONE PRICE AND IN CAR ITS ANTHER I RIP YOU OFF . ITS BAD FOR THE HOILDAY INN TO X CONS WORKING WITH THERE GUEST THEY SHOULD LOOK IN TO THEM .MY email .jamestheking50@gmail.com. OOOOO AND HE IS NOT A MAN OF GOD DONT LET THAT FOOL YOU HES A FAKE

• St
      11th of Apr, 2011

My family and I have traveled to Anehiem twice in the last 4 yrs and on the first trip we stayed at the Holiday Inn and they put us onto John Trillo and he was, is and allways has been way better than AAA+++ look I told me child that if something happened to me call John because he will help you. On our second trip we again contacted John this time before we left Australia and every detail went perfect he is a gentleman and his staff are the greatest... John dont listen to the crap that sad on life people leave you are better than their GIRLY CRY CRY [censor] and to the MORRON that left the comment as we say in Australia GET A LIFE YOU WANKER - To All, I traveled 15000kms and found someone I would any day trust with my kid. Not just travel arrangments Thanks John, family and Staff. Glenn and Bri

• Dg
      4th of Jan, 2012

Our first experience with John Trillo was quite the opposite. My family was picked up at the airport (town car) and taken to our hotel outside of Disney with punctuality and professionalism. He also arranged transportation to and from Knotts Berry Farm for 7 people (stretch hummer) for a very reasonable price and again, was punctual and had extreme professionalism. Our final ride was a stretch limo back to the airport. All was great and I hope to use him again in January, 2012.