Hiram Waste / Horrible Service

1 Rockwall, TX, US Review updated:

This company provides the worst service! I can see now, why so many people have complained! ARGH! No trash pick up for 3 weeks now and no one will return a phone call! They have always been unreliable. PLEASE find an alternative to this company! You will be sorry if you use them.

Ka

Comments

Nov 09, 2009

Please take the complaint report serious. I have two dumpsters that are overflowing with trash, it has been 3 weeks since trash has been picked up and it is suppose to be picked up weekly. After numerous phone calls, I talk with a person rather than a recorder, I called on Wednesday, numerous times, and was told our trash would be picked up on Thursday- surprise no pickup, I called again on thursday, numersous times and was told it would be picked on friday- again no pickup. It's monday morning and all I get is a recorder-SURPRISE. This is not the first time I have had issues with this company, but it is the last time... I told them to pickup their trash and their dumpsters, and believe it or not the girl on the other end sounded shocked we wanted to discontinue our service.

In this tough economy you would think they would like to keep their customers, but with the service they supply that is not going to happen.