hiphopville.com / item never received

1 324 N SHERMAN Evansville, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8127748983

I HAD PLACED A ORDER AND FOR 3 DAYS THE STATUS WAS SAYING PENDING CC AUTHORIZATION I EMAILED THEM 5 TIMES AND THEN FINALLY ON THE STATUS IT SHOWS CC DECLINED AND AN EMAIL I RECEIVED SAID IT WAS CANCELLED BUT THEY CHARGED THE MONEY TO MY CREDIT CARD

Comments

• Je
      5th of Jan, 2009

paid 15.00 but never recieved item.i wish someone would get this site in big time trouble!!!

2nd of Apr, 2009

Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i also have my own jewelry discussion group here under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" i read your complaint and i'd like to say that you should contact your credit card company to find out for sure if the money was actually paid to this SHADY ONLINE JEWELER, and if it has you need to DISPUTE THE CHARGE because you haven't received any jewelry from this ONLINE SHADY JEWELER to be paying for in the first place.

I don't quite understand how this transaction could've occured in the first place, because an authorization is not a sale all of the time, you also have to charge the card in order to receive the money off of it.

If you have any jewelry questions for me feel free to contact me.