hipDVD.co.uk / Fake and bad quality DVDs

Don’t buy from the website www.hipdvd.co.uk. They sell copied DVD and the quality is the worst. I ordered set of DVD and within 15 days I received nothing. I sent them email and told to provide the order, and after 3 days I got the set. But it was really rubbish. I sent another email to the seller, but at this time he didn’t reply at all. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

Sk
Mar 29, 2014

Comments

• Nb
      6th of May, 2014

Company is a total scam I ordered a box set received no confirmation so cancelled order within a couple of hours had to then cancel my bank card that night on the fraud helpline thank god I did when I went into the bank the next morning several different company names had tried taking the money also for 2 weeks after card was cancelled I received several email from companies with similar names but with different order numbers telling me they had tried to take money for my order but was unable to could I please resend money I sent them back a not so very polite email to get a response from a personal email of a kimberley.[protected]@gmail.com horrible person whatever you do not order from these people complete scammers.

• Gm
      22nd of Jun, 2014

I placed an order with them on 14th March, and heard nothing for nearly a week, when they told me that my order had been successful!By this time I had already threatened them with legal action.I never received my order, but unlike the lady nb79, no further attempt was made to take more money from me.I am still trying to get an refund due to difficulty in contacting my bank's fraud department.This has taught me never to be fooled into buying anything from anyone other than reputable online dealers, such as Amazon, Play.com, ebay and Paypal.These people are ###.Steer well clear of them.