Hinidustan Unilever - Pureit / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I had called up pureit and booked for a replacement battery and after three days when i called up to know the status of delivery i was shell shocked to learn that my previous call was not booked and i had to make a fresh booking and wait further... It was an emergency situation @ home with kids and elders and the response was so bad so bad that i had to deal with a bunch of good for nothing liars @ HLL. Good compliment for a Good Company!... No Care for the Customer was their Motto and Telling Lies was their Mission. I had to run pillar to Post to get a replacement battery,.. So folks before deciding to by a Pureit think twice... coz they are a bunch of shameless liars (from the Top to the Bottom no use escalating the issue) u will not get service from HLL beware...

Comments

• Ka
      2nd of May, 2008

This is not first such issue long back for Tap replacemet i had to log more than 10 complains approx.

Now I have logged 4 Complains as on date for service of Pure it as after replacing the Battery KIT the water is not getting filtered properly, No one has bothered to call back or come down to home to fix the issue. In fact two of the complains have been closed, 1 with Wrong address, 2 that customer not reachable.

Complain Nos:

c08410237
    c08413170
    c08416050
    c08427629

Looking for the Escalation process as well. If any one aware please share.

• Ad
      20th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,
    Good Morning, i purchased one nice pureit water system on 09/04/2008. at ambattur branch. and you people installed the pureit same day for our satisfaction. we used after one month from the date of purchase that is may month onwards. because of my family went to vacasion leave. after using this pureit we satisfied lot for no disease affected till date.
    At the same time now i am facing problem in battery service.the battery life is get down the red light is blinking. so i informed customer care centre on 15th july. those people informed one executive come and retify your request. but till date we are not received any replacement or result from your side. they told we are not give warrenty for battery service. so please you take necessary action to replace new battery with out no cost. you do lot of service in whole world but i facing little bit of awareness for this pureit. so please take necessary step to retify my problem.
    CUSTOMER NO : 1925761547
    COMPLAIN NO: C08569541
    With regards
    Adhikesavan.R.

• Ga
      28th of Jul, 2008

I had called up pureit and booked for service that water is not and coming out after purifing. They said u will get our service within next 24 hours and since its now past 48 hours but sillt we didnt get any service. It was a curcial situation at home and the response was so bad so bad. And the customer service response was also too bad...

16th of Oct, 2008

WHY THE AUTHORITIES IN GOVT OF INDIA NOT BANNING THE PRODUCT AND BLACKLISTING THE COMPANY FOR SUCH A HORRIBLE PRODUCT AND CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS WITH THEIR POOR AFTER SALES SERVICE ?
    ARE THEY SLEEPING AS USUAL ?
    WILL THEY WAKE UP AFTER GETTING A CONSUMER COURT CASE?
    MERA BHARAT MAHAN !!!

• Na
      16th of Mar, 2009

All the complainst registered above raelly shows the callous and lackadaisical attitude of the pure-it service. I too have faced a similar situation. I called on 5th march, - was told that they maintain 48 hour TAT and person will come on Monday. Monday went by - Tuesday, 10th March, at 3.10 pm I called and asked for the battery replacement update. I was told" We wiill try our best to send today" - I was shocked with their attitude- in this time when a slip in customer service mens losing a customer, these guys are so callous that they are not bothered on the fact that they have failed to provide service in the first instance and are still not sure when they will send their service person. In the meantime a call from the Service outlet of pure-it came (Address- Suru Shyam Diagnostic Centre, Suru Shyam Heights, Mental Corner, Alandi Road, Pune) - and informed that since I go to office please come before 9 in the morning and after 8 in the evening. The person kept the phone without any comment. As expected from a stupid, customer-disoriented company, nobody came on tuesday as well as wednesday.On thurs day, 12/03/09, I called up the outlet and asked when they will come - a person replied in an extremely rude manner and with a goonda type attitude in his voice that he doesnot know who has taken the call previously, they are operating only between 9 am to 5 pm and they will not be able to do anything further- I asked that within these 6 days they have not got a time to call and say that now we will be coming to change the battery- the person without answering disconnected the call.I called up pure-it helpline asked them to provide all the names who has taken my call since5th march- Chief coordinator Mehul spoke to me, he told that he cannot divuLge people's name who has taken the call- WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO UNILEVER- AFTER HARASSING CUSTOMERS YOU ARE WRONGLY DENYING CUSTOMER FROM THEIR RIGHT TO INFORMATION- DONT THINK PEOPLE TO BE FOOLS - EVERY TELECALLER HAS TO DIVULGE THEIR NAME WHILE SERVICING- i threatenend them that I am going to lodge complaints against them- Still Mehul didnt tell their names- and also told that they are not aware of the names of service providers -WHAT? YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS YOUR OUTLET INCHARGE? after sometine a person called and asid that they will be confirming me the time when they will come- nobody called back to confirm - I again called the outlet and threatened them only to receive their service after this long trail. Mehul called me and asked that they are informed by the service out let that we want the people to come after 8 pm, hence they cannot do the replacement- IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HEAD- AFTER SALES SERVICE HEAD WANT TO FOOL CUSTOMERS- DONT YOU HAVE ANY CONTROL ON YOUR VENDORS/DEALERS? YOU PEOPLE ARE DECEIVING CUSTOMERS WITH YOUR RUBBISH, LACKADAESICAL SERVICE TYPE- I WANT THESE STRONG ACTION AGAINST THIS OUTLET AND YOUR VENDOR MANAGEMENT TEAM. IF NOT PLEASE MEET ME AT CONSUMER FORUM FOR THE CONSEQUENCES