Hindustan Unilever Pure-it / No proper Service

1 India Review updated:

My experience with Hindustan lever Pure it water purifier has been a nightmare ,they have been advertising that protect your family from various diseases by installing this water purifier,the trouble starts once you fall for this advertisement campaign from this point..as for the functioning there is not any issue but when it comes to service the experience is tormenting.My sincere advise to people would be think 10times before deciding on this water purifier and as support is very crucial.

I have not heard of getting a complaint no for not attending reported complaint twice-this sounds strange but this is the experience which I experienced from this company not once but twice .Every time you call up and give your customer id the call centre executive’s system will go down and they would say they are not able to access information and would take down your request humbly and the work never gets done.Once I could read their technique they started pleading for additional two days time but it never happens.

My first experience was with the replacement of battery kit,it took almost 3 weeks to get the new kit which is very essential to purify the water…during this period we resorted to boiling the water…life was much better…once the kit was replaced then the new problem where the tap broke …the product has been designed and kept flimsy so that the tap has to break sooner or later ….i was told when contacted that the charges will be Rs.70…I had immediately given my approval for the replacement …and was promised in the next two days but it is almost two months….My complaint was on Oct 11th,2007 and second complaint on Oct 24th ,from then on it is only getting complaint nos

Comments

• Pr
      26th of Nov, 2007

I have contacted several times over the mobile no. given in the advt and asked for a demonstration of the PURE-IT , and every time an appointment has been fixed; but curiously no one has ever turned up to show the demo of PURE-IT; making us wait unnecessarily and wasting our time. It seems either there is no co-ordination between the call centre and the sales/marketing staff or they do not care for the customers.

8th of May, 2009

every company has his internal problem or tech problem, cust must have not given the call centre depatment the current info which they need

• Sm
      22nd of Jul, 2009

s.murali mohan rao
    our pure it has not been working past few months.the main reason appears to be water leakage.we gave a complaint to the near office but were not considered.when we called we were assured that it will be repaired within days where no one seem to be tat much considering.we would like to be considered this time

• La
      30th of Jun, 2010

yes, I too facing issues with the Pureit service. I requested for Transparent Chamber replacement, till now I have complained 4 times and its almost two weeks, no response from Pure It. I strongly advice think 100 times before buying this produce. SERVICE IS VERY POOR.