Hindustan Petrolium Corp. Ltd, - Hp Gas / Late Delivery / Very Poor Response

India Review updated:
I booked gas (Consumer No. 612401) for home delivery on 27 .11.07 but till today 06.12.07 not deliver. Visited there office on 03.12.07 got assurance will get delivered tomorrow. But no delivery happened till date.

I can not share the pathetic situation I'm facing. I'm working with a MNC and my working hours are quite large, usually I reach home after 8.30 pm. I've 2 small children ( 2 Yrs. & 4 Yrs.) crying for milk but Gas not available in the Home. After reaching home I took my family to near by Dhaba to have dinner to manage the day even we keep hunger whole day long w/o break fast, launch.

Gas Agency (M/S Shive Sai Gas Agency, Salarpur, Bhangel, Noida) staff are so negligent that even they never bother to pick the phone, it keeps ringing long time.

Earlier they use to take time but deliver. But now neither delivering nor responding.

Situation is really pathetic, unable to understand what to do with such sort of services.

Comments

Ne
  12th of Sep, 2008
I do have same experience with them . The Staff is so Incompetent and Insensitive they don't understand the gravity.10 to 12 days are common to delivery gas . It seems that they are selling gas Cylinder in Black to people and also officials of HP may be envolved in corrupt practises to encourage them.
Ra
  2nd of Mar, 2009
to hp bhangel
hp office in salarpur gives no responce on their telephone on the issue of booking status of gas cylinder
Ma
  15th of Jan, 2011
SIR I M SUBSCRIBER OF YOUR GAS AGENCY AT DEHRA BASSI IN RUPINDER GAS AGENCY ON 22ND OF DEC 2010, AT THE TIME OF BOOKING I WAS TOLD TO GET SUPPLY WITHIN 10 TO 12 DAYS.BUT I DID NOT RECEIVEDSO FAR . BUT EMBRASSING PART IS THIS THEY ARE NOT PICKING PHONE RIGTH NOW .SIR AS YOU KNOW WE CAN BOOK ONLY 21 DAYS AND IF GET SUPPLY AFTER 30 DAYS OF BOOKING IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR A FAIMLY TO SERVE ONE CYLINDER FOR 50 DAYS KINDLY ENSURE REGULAR AND PRPMPOT SUPPLY CONS. NO 511405, RUPINDER GAS AGENCY, DEHRA BASSI SUPPLY FROM LUDHIANA PLANT PHONE OF DEALER 01762-280944, 284944 MAHESH KUMAR SHARMA C 227 DHAKOLI ZIRAKPUR M NO 09464311389

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas Logo Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas
Customer Care Service