Hindustan Petroleum / Very poor customer care service!

1 India Review updated:

I am a citizen of Vadodara. I am a regular customer at petrol pump. The branch of the petrol pump is HPCL Coco Vasna road Vadodara. Every time I go to fill petrol in my car and then ask that I want to fill air they either say that the pump is not working or the worker is not present. When we asked for the complaints book at first they refused and then when they gave it to us there had been no actions taken against the complaints in the book. All the complaints were pending. When we asked the staff to give us your e-mail address or contact no. They said that they do not know. Following are the staff members
1. Mr. Bharat Katkar (Station Manager). ph no. [protected]
2. Mr. Ravindra Neema (Sales Officer). ph no. [protected]

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2008

I had a bitter experence with the manager and staff at TAMBOLI PETROLEUM, JAMNAGAR. I had gone for a refill of my car at the said pump and was treated in a very derogatory manner by the staff and manager. The said manager instead of listning to my complaints of reluctance on the part of the staff for a filling, told me that I should behave as a `customer`. This was despite the fact that i had declared my identity as a doctor. Such a behaviour is surely to pave way for more customers deciding to visit other points. Mob : 9723140176.

• Tm
      16th of Oct, 2009

I am customer of hp. i'm very much vexed up with HP Gas and really feel uncomfortable with gas. i'm residing in kerala state, calicut (dist), GEMINI GAS AGENCY, civil station eranchipalam.There is always shortage for gas cylinders. And the booking system is so worst and badly handled. The line is busy always and we can't book a gas for 25 days till we get the line. And after you book, the delivery...

• Sh
      2nd of Feb, 2010

Dear sir,
    Sub: Poor service and non-cooperative of the staff of M/s. Devidayal Enterprises, Sec.8 Rohini, Delhi-85.

My consumer no. is 620637. I had booked LPG on 13.1.2010 personally with the above said agency. after personal visit 6 times, LPG could not supplied till date.

I am very much vexed up with HP Gas and really feel uncomfortable with gas. There is always shortage for gas cylinders. And the booking system is so worst and badly handled. The line is busy always and we can't book a gas for 2 days till we get the line. And after you book, the delivery will take at least 15-20 days. I have booked gas for 10 days and no response as yet. I have 2 cylinders and both are empty with stupid rules of HP gas services. This service providers are a big failure. Not only me, wherever HP users are using their service, they are facing inconvenience... That is the future of HP.

You are requested to kindly take necessary action against the above said agency and their staff.

Thanking you,
    Sharwan kumar,
    Cons.no.620637
    Agency Name: M/s. Devidayal Enterprises,
    Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi-110085.

• Hp
      16th of Mar, 2011

Request you to post your complaint at the 'Feedback' link in http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com. We have well managed complaint system, which will ensure appropriate action. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you at our service outlets. The complaints on this board cannot be taken as official complaints, and hence required action cannot be taken in lieu of it. Thus, I would request you kindly file the complaint on our official website, and please rest assured that correct action would be taken. Let me inform that the copy of the complaints given on that website goes directly to applicable executive director of the unit. Thank you for using HP service. :-)

• Ha
      21st of Apr, 2011

I had a very bitter experence with the and staff at COMPANY ORIENTED PETROL PUMP OF HP NEAR VICTORIA POOL, JAMNAGAR. I had gone for a refill of my car at the said pump and was treated in a very derogatory manner by the staff. The said STAFF instead of listning to my complaints of reluctance on the part of the staff for a filling, told me that I should behave as a `customer`AND STARTED ABUSING ME.. Such a behaviour is surely to pave way for more customers deciding to visit other points. E-MAIL : nisit_90ut@yahoo.co.in