Himcom Systems Pvt. / Failure to receive gift under company's scheme even after sending dd of rs300.00!

India Review updated:
I had previously lodged a similar complaint one month back and also spoken to customer care cell on telephone. That time he told me i will get my gift with in a week as they are dispatching it shortly. But i feel get cheated and frustrated since i got nothing, not even any response from company side for last 02 months. I will not sit down now as i decided to take some legal action towards company's careless attitude. I request you for the last time to dispatch my gift at the earliest and confirm it to me through E-mail. I had purchased COMPAQ PRESARIO V3239 Laptop on 29/3/2007 from HIMCOM SYSTEMS PVT> LTD> HAMIRPUR HP. I had also sent DD no.282236 of RS300.00 dated 10/05/2007 in favor of SOLUTION INTEGRATED MARKETING SERVICE as asked by company on there website.

A  3rd of Sep, 2007 by
I have purchased a Compaq 1732 IL Desktop PC .Now i am facing problem in my system & trying to contact customer care but not able to contact. I have also send mail & SMS several time but nothing reply has from company side. My system is under three year warranty & in one year mother board replaced two times. Now i am again facing the problem but no action has taken from company side.So pl help me to sought the problem.

Ashwani singh
Mo. No. 9911397313
land line no. : 01293241220
A  6th of Sep, 2007 by
I have purchased a compaq 6212 laptop one and a half month ago from house of laptop pune. For the free gifts, i have also sent a DD of rs 300 rs for SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED MARKETING SERVICES... and some other documents needed ! but still i have not received any accessories or gift. I have also contacted a costumer care who were busy all the time.

Please advise smb!
N  3rd of Oct, 2007 by
Hello Support,

I am having the installation of Windows Vista on my laptop of Compaq Model No. V3239 and because of the windows vista installation my system is working very slow. So, I want to install Windows XP on my system and while doing this I was unable to do
so. Can you please help me in this.

With Regards,