Himaliyan HELI Services Pvt. Limitedself resume

I would like to draw your kind attention towards the subject cited above, in this connection it is submitted that the online helicopter ticket had been booked for Katra to Sanjhichat & return Sanjhichat to Katra. On 24.11.2018 at 8:30 Hrs. a boarding pass was issued by the staff to board for Katra to Sanjhichat and reached Sanjhichat by helicopter.

During the returning time, I reached the check-in counter at 13:00 Hrs., the staff/ official who was deputed at the check-in counter misbehaved with me with the remark that you are late and the return journey could not be permitted. Further, he asked me that you are free to complain anywhere and I will not allow you to board for returned journey and he threw my ticket and returned boarding pass mercilessly from the counter. However, he was booking one side ticket to the other persons with some backhander extra charges.
It seems that he was intentionally booking fresh tickets against the returned vacationer to earn more amounts for his pocket.

Keeping in view of above, you are humbly requested to look into the matter and take strict action against the employee/ official who was sitting at the check in counter for this misbehavior, as this will deface the reputation of the company M/s Himaliyan HKLI Services Pvt. Limited.

It