HIM MOTORS/ PALIO CAR / CHEATING & HUMILIATION

1 India Review updated:

I am writing to you with sheer dejection and disappointment regarding the paid service of my FIAT PALIO ( Regd. DL7CC3348 Model 2002. Kms. 17500 ) at the authorized service center HIM MOTORS PATPARGANJ INDUSTRIAL AREA DELHI 110092 ( Tel. [protected]/40/41/42/43/44 ). The car was taken by the supervisor Mr. Amit on 16/4/2008 at 0930 hrs. I categorically apprised him the problems exhibited by the car viz. low pick up and the vibrations in idle state.

I was charged Rs. 3087/- and the car was delivered to me the same day at 1630 hrs. I was surprised to discover that the car was not washed at all. Only after my escalating the complaint to the GM ( Mr. Taneja ), washing could be possible the next day. The GM was also interested to get the satisfaction report signed by me.

The most important point I am anxious to mention is that the supervisor never told me in advance that the workshop was not equipped with the facility of injector cleaning and the engine tuning which was quite essential in case of my car.

I fail to understand on what basis they charged Rs. 3087/- for the so called paid service.
I am absolutely certain that the TATA workshops have been indulging in step motherly treatment to the FIAT cars which was not the case prior to the joint venture. After having experienced the abject behavior, I doubt whether the jobs ( engine flush, oil filter replacement, engine oil etc. ) have been done for which I was heavily charged.

I request you to intervene into the matter so that I may not be put into any further hardship.

With regards

Yours sincerely

Dr. Hemant Kumar
Head, Dept. of Physics
Moti Lal Nehru College
University of Delhi
Delhi 110021. INDIA

Comments

• Pr
      23rd of Sep, 2011

Wish to share my experience too with you.
    I gave my indica vista for a paid service.
    Around a week after service the rear wheel got jammed.
    When i asked for an explanation from HIM Motors patparganj, they said it was because of the rain. Surprisingly the car ran around 100kms before the tyre got jammed.I was taken aback by there stupid explanation.
    The problem i realise here is that TATA Motors do not have an official forum to listen to the needs and queries of their cutomers as most bof there customers are tour operators who most of the time get there vehicles services from outside which is much economical and everything is done in front of your eyes.
    This is the second time such a thing is happening to me.
    Net time i will definately look for other options.
    Prateek