Hilton Hotel / this hotel is a rip off
i booked a room with Hilton Hotels directly for feb 22 weekend the room was not cheap it was in the city so i expected that however no one said anything to me about a parking charge. i have stayed at hotels all over the world and i have never been charged to park as a guest much less $47.00 for 1 night parking. not only is this a rip off but after paying the hotel to park in their parking lot that was way away from my room where i had to go thru a building just to get to the building my room was in i found out right across the street from the main entrance was a public packing lot. this parking lot not only was way closer to my room it was also $15 a night cheaper. when i checked out i asked why they were so much more? the man was very rude and said "its the city you could have parked next door" and i told him i would have if i would have known it was there. his reply was " o well have a nice day NEXT PERSON" i would never stay here again nor would i ever recommend to anyone to stay here.
Hilton Hotels this is not how you do business!!!
More Hilton Hotel Complaints & Reviews
- Hilton Hotel - Lost items 
- Hilton Hotel - No call back 
- Hilton Hotel - is this e-mail is fraud or right 
- Hilton Hotel - Theft 
- Hilton Hotel - Do not care about customers 
- Hilton Hotel - public safety
- Hilton Hotel - Does not honor lowest price guarantee
- Hilton Hotel - job offer true or not 
- Hilton Hotel - job enquiry
- Hilton Hotel - No hospitality