Hilton Honors / available points

Baton Rouge, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 225 926-3752

My clients recently stayed in Hawaii at the Hilton Hawaiian Village and the Hilton Waikoloa Hotel in Kona. They were told because it was booked with a travel agent and a tour company that they could not get their Hilton Honors points. They are very good customers of Hilton Honors and I think this is terrible that they cannot get the points except if it is booked directly through the hilton reservation service. Please let me know why this is???? My name is Leslie Steele, and I am a Travel agent for Pearsons Travel. The phone is [protected] and the email is [protected]@pearsonstravel.com.

Comments

• Ki
      Jan 14, 2014

I booked 2 rooms in altus Oklahoma on 12-27-2013 the customer service rep said that she could get me 2 rooms using points and use 40.00 cash i asked her if i had enought point for the 2 rooms with out any cash and she said yes but tried to push me to the cash anyway. i repeted that i wanted to use all points no cash well guess what she did anyway charged me 40.00 cash. i travel alot and i will think twice bebore i stay at another Hilton property. its the point that i was fraudulently charged for something that should not have happened and when i called to have the 40.00 credit put on and use points only their supervisior James Johnson said that he couldnt change it. thats a lie!!! i know if you can charge comebody you can reimburse it!!! i know that they wont call me but here is my phone # 3142657146