Hilton Garden Hotel Downtown Chicago / no refund or voucher
I was booked with the Hilton Garden Hotel in downtown Chicago, due to bad weather here in Buffalo and with flying out the next day out of Chicago with bad weather reports there and a week earlier the tragic plane crash in Buffalo New York, I cancelled my trip. I asked for a refund the hotel manager said no. I then explained my situation and said ok I understand the refund, but could you please give me a voucher since I am planning to go to Chicago in the Spring and said no.
I feel with all the money this hotel makes that it would certainly go out of its way to please a customer. I am so upset with the way the front desk manager spoke with me. I also said I would pay a higher rate if the case was money with them he again said no.
I do not by any means recommend this hotel. I have been it similiar situations with other hotels and they were willing to do what it takes to please a customer. I wish I had booked the hotel with them. Thought I would give the Hilton a try. What a mistake that was.
More Hilton Garden Hotel Downtown Chicago Complaints & Reviews
- Hilton Garden Inn - Front desk manager cussing at me 
- Hilton Garden Inn - ran out of options, please help 
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / Arundel Mills - Very Greedy, Bad Custmer Service
- Hilton Garden Inn - firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga TN - violently threatened in closed elevator by a guest 
- Hilton Garden Inn - clothing
- Hilton Garden Inn - lied to about card being charged twice
- Hilton Garden Inn - customer service
- Hilton Garden Inn - felt harassed
- Hilton Garden Inn - rat inside my hotel room!!