Hillsboro Printing / Deadbeat customer

I work for a small company and we performed some work for this dead-beat customer. In November of 2006, these people owed us $15,000.00. After numerous calls to them, we were promised day after day that our balance would get paid. We are still waiting, I have spoken with the "Primary Shareholder" and he even promised that if this wasn't paid, he would pay it out of his personal assets, this was in February. Now, here we are in July and still nothing, I have sent them collections and nothing... we will end up having to sue them, but we will just get a piece of paper from the court stating we have a judgment. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE... THEY DO NOT PAY THEIR BILLS!!!

Comments

• De
      16th of Aug, 2007

The current owners of Hillsboro Printing were evicted from their property on July 27, 2007. Employees were not paid their final wages. After the eviction, it was discovered that thousands of dollars were missing from employees' 401K contributions. After the eviction, it was discovered that although payroll deductions had been ongoing, employees' health insurance had lapsed as of 5/31/2007.

If Hillsboro Printing owes anyone money, I am very sorry, but I doubt any of us will ever see a cent.