Hijabs-R-Us / Horrible experience

1 11043 E Linvale DrAurora, CO, United States Review updated:

Ordered 3 hijabs online August 4th 2008. Over 2 months later and NOTHING has arrived.

To add to my frustration, I've emailed the company 3 times and have left 2 voicemails as well. (Their phone number is not listed on their site, I had to dig that up from the BBB).

I decided to "google" the company only to find many others in the same boat as I. This is a horrible company. Buyer Beware!

Va

Comments

• Al
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I actually placed an order with them and about a month after recieved my merchandise. I had the same frustrations and concerns as they never responded to my email or my calls. I hope that you have rec. your items by now.

• Al
      27th of Oct, 2008

I too had the same horrible experience with hijab r us, maybe a little worse, I spent close to one hundred bucks online shopping and it has been almost a month now and nothing has arrived. When they say that shipment arrives within 5-7 business days. They are absolutely a RIP-OFF. PLEASE DON'T LET THEM RIP YOU OFF. There is NO contact number, you cannot get through their e-mail.

• Am
      5th of Oct, 2009

I used to order from them long ago, but last 2 orders i did never arrived. They took over $100 from me for 2 different orders and never sent anything. I called, complained, emailed, nothing arrived. This was january and febuary 2008, it is now october 2009, never received til now.

Called your credit card company, tell them you made an order and the site turned to be bogus, you never received the goods and you contacted them with no response. They have to refund your money, my bank (bank of america) refunded the money the same day i complained to them.

by the way i checked online to look at the site and its totally gone.

• Am
      5th of Oct, 2009

also when my husband tried to call them many times the number was to a meat store, like a butcher shop somewhere in new jersey.