Hightechseating.com / aeron chairs

1 NY, United States Review updated:

got the chairs love it there were the cheapest on the net, i was not going to buy from hightechseating because of what i read on this web site, but hightechseating seating is the real deal!!!Chair was new, prompt communication, very smooth transaction, Mike

Mi

Comments

• Je
      11th of Nov, 2008
    Hightechseating.com - Thanks!
    Hightechseating.com
    50 Dey Street
    Jersey City
    New Jersey
    Phone: 201-386-0200
    hightechseating.com

Just a note to says Thanks for your service, help, but most of all your word.

The Chair is great, and doing business, with you has been a bonus.

Thanks Again,

Jeffrey Joe Keeler

• Je
      10th of Dec, 2008

Just a quick note to thank you for the excellent service you had given my father on the chair he purchased. We were worried about the chair fitting him correctly, but, you were absolutely correct in your recommendation of the size C, Aeron chair. Because of his circulation problems, this chair has really helped to make him more comfortable. We will recommend you highly to all of our friends!

• Be
      2nd of Feb, 2009

Great Doing Business With u Guys.

• Be
      2nd of Feb, 2009

It Was Great Doing Business With Them, Highly Recommended!!!

• Wi
      28th of Apr, 2009

Dear High Tech Seating,

I wanted to let you know that Beckyy L's customer service on the phone regarding my purchase of Herman Miller chair was outstanding. She was knowledgeable, patient, kind and clear in dealing with me.

I rarely write such recommendations, but her service stands out to me.

Regards,

William Peters

• Do
      29th of Sep, 2009

I must say the customer support at high tech seating is phenomenal. They are patient and friendly and the worked with me until I found exactly what I needed. Hightechseating.com gets a 5 star rating from me. Thank you.

• Do
      29th of Sep, 2009

Sorry i must have hit the wrong button i wanted a thumbs up...
    Again Hightechseating.com, best service, best prices.