HighTech Seating / Bad service

1 Crinium Cove, TX, United States Review updated:

I purchased online in early June 4 AERON Chairs from HighTech Seating. U$2600 were charged to my credit card but after 2 weeks I still had not received the chairs nor even a confirmation that the order was being processed. I called, got confirmation that they received the order and as I was going to travel asked them to ship the chairs so that they would arrive Monday July 7th. The chairs did not arrive, so I called at the end of the day and was told that they did not have reference to my request and were holding shipping waiting for me to call. I was moving out of my current address that week, Thursday, so I asked if they could ship the chairs immediately so that they would arrive before I moved out. The customer support agent reassured me that the chairs would be shipped overnight and I would receive them Thursday. I was very clear on the phone and told him that if the shipping was delayed I would not be able to accept as I would have moved (to another country!) Well, the chairs were not shipped overnight and were only scheduled to arrive Friday. I called UPS and refused shipping, so the chairs were returned that same day. I called HighTech seating the following week and they confirmed that they received the chairs back. One month later (two months after I was charged for the chairs I got a partial refund for U$575. I want my money back and will not accept to pay for restocking fees or shipping costs, as HighTech Seating poor orddr management and shipping delays are responsible for this.

Va

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2010

I would advise anyone to not ever order from this vendor. They are liars. One must read the fine print on their website...because they will lie to you about their return policy, just to get the sale. They are a bunch of scammers.