Highster mobile monitoring software / Rip off

1 150 Motor Pkwy Suite 401 Hauppauge, NY .Starkville, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8666119506

The transaction is about a cell phone security and monitoring software I bought and installed on a phone that was to send abroad for the purpose of ensuring the safety and protection of my spouse and kid by keeping them away from harmful and negative online influence. The second day after the installation of the software, I discovered that information meant to be updated by the software were not forthcoming beyond those processed at the exact point of installation. I uninstalled to reinstall all over again, still no improvement, I got in touch with the technical support of the software seller (manufacturer), I was asked to do the exact thing had done (uninstall and reinstalled) the software, I did that and still no improvement nor functionality. For over a period 2-3 weeks, I kept contacting the technical support of the seller/manufacturer (Highster mobile) of the software, in order to get the issue fixed before I had the phone shipped and delivered to my family, but no solution was suggested. A few days before I finally had the phone shipped, I still contacted the technical support, hopping the situation could be resolved, but still no tangible suggestions was received from the company. On two different occasions within the past week, I had contacted the technical support again to request for a refund, but no reply nor response have I received on both occasions. All the manufacturer did instead of refunding my money, was to deactivate my license key for the software.

Da
Dec 12, 2014

Comments

• Ta
      6th of May, 2015

I can sign under every word of this review. All the same happened to me. If I only did my homework and read all the complains before buying the software. I just can add that I tried to rich "Premium" support that I paid extra for in last two days with no success. All I get is answering machine and I did leave a message twice but nobody called me back of course. The software doesn't work and they don't refund. I don't understand how they are still in business. Such a ripoff. STAY AWAY! TAKE YOUR BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

• Ba
      19th of Jun, 2015

Yes, the fact that they wrote hundreds fake reviews at their own and most people agree with them. I have the same issues and they asked me to pay extra money for technical support. That's $ucks. I would like to say, take the money and go to hell.

• Sc
      7th of Jan, 2016

Stay away from this product... it is absolutely useless. It work for a week, with no further tracking.

LOOK FOR AN ALTERNATIVE PROGRAM and don't throw your money away like the rest of us.

15th of Feb, 2017

I have it and it sucks. Steamy commands don't work. Data doesn't update. Their tech support sucks and always says it the phone and not their service. Worst service ever