Highster mobile monitoring software

Posted: Jun 22, 2016 by

Highster Pro Edition

I purchased Highster Pro Edition 6-11-16 for $129.97. I purchased the most expensive package available in hopes that I was getting a quality product. I had trouble with the installation instructions. They were not clear. I contacted their "tech support" and was told they would email me a solution as they did not provide live tech support. The emails that I received were just copies of the original instructions which was no help at all. I finally got an email saying that the cloud had to be backed up on the phone. I even called Apple to verify that this had been done. I finally called the company 6-13-16 and asked for a refund. I was sent an email saying that the refund was on it's way and would be in my account within 3-5 days. On the 5th day I checked back with the company and received an email stating that I was not eligible for a refund as the program was working perfectly. I clicked on the link sent and it showed that dashboard was tracking my phone instead of the target phone. By this point I was more than done with the nonsense this company was putting out and once again requested my money be refunded. After several more emails asking me to try again with the phones and such I received one saying that they would send me another license key. I adamantly told them that I did want anything more to do with their company except for a refund of my money. I also informed them that I would be turning them into the Better Business Bureau, Attorney General and FTC. Needless to say I have not received a refund even though I am not using their program (and asked how to uninstall it from my device). This is a rip off company that needs to be shut down. They are crooks getting away with stealing people's very hard earned money!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree