highriskpay.com / Merchant Account

I filled out an plication for merchant account with highriskpay.com. My account was approved 3 days after i applied ((While i was waiting for their response i found a better Merchant Service Provider)) So as they told me that i was approved i told them that i do not want their account. 4 month later i found out that signed me up anyway and been charging my checking account all this time. Turns out that their application is an agreement as well. Anyone had the same problem with them?

Comments

• Hi
      9th of May, 2016

we don't have any cancellation fee and our agreements are month to month all you need to do email us or call to cancel, if you will provide me with your business name we will be more then happy to refund you for 4 months of monthly fee.

High Risk Pay

• Ro
      21st of Jun, 2018

I did business with this company www.highriskpay.com. I opened up a high risk merchant account and I was approved. I spoke to Ami (no last name on his email).He told me I was approved for unlimited processing. I took the account and processed $15, 000 my 1st day.
    My 2nd day I processed $10, 000.
    I never received any funds in my account, the account was closed.
    This company is nothing but thieves. I tried to call them to see what happened to my money, and have not gotten any response.
    I had to close my business checking account and I am now contacting the Better Business Bureau and filing a report. I found
    out this company has multiple DBA's.and use fake names to cover there fruad

1.www.highriskpay.com

Ami Elkayam (AKA), Ami Cohen
    Ana Azpeitia (aka) Ana Mac
    Daved Hinch (AKA) David Anderson (AKA) DAVID GAYDEN
    Vanessa Steele

Look at the BBB on HighRiskPay.com ?