Highlander / Apartment maintenance

1 620 Iris Avenue,Sunnyvale,CA 94086Sunnyvale, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4082458781

This is the WORST apartment complex I have ever lived in. The appliances are old, there are roaches everywhere, the management is terrible and has switched 3 times since I moved in last year. Most assistants quit because it is unbearable to work here, the staff is rude and inattentive and do not resolve complaints unless made repeatedly. The elevator is OLD and does not work for at least 1-2 weeks every month and by some miracle if it does work, each time you step in, you have to pray you don't plummet to death.The hallway is filthy and the worst crowd lives in this building.

The entire apartment complex is old and unsafe and NO ONE should ever move in here. The entire building should be torn down.

M

Comments

• Za
      3rd of Jun, 2016

My feeling is that if a parent is secure in their own minds of the quality of their parenting, they would not in any way be offended by a TV commercial. There are a lot more relevant and important things to worry about regarding thier children. Such as drugs, education, setting a good example, to mention only a few. To be so worked up over a TV commercial indicates to me a lack of understanding of parental priorities.

• Ke
    Highlander - Defective paint
    New York

The TV commercial that has a child saying "just because your a parent you don't have to be lame"

Very offended, a parent that can't afford a highlander, and that parents child sees the commercial about being lame.( HOW DARE YOU)

Kenneth Adams

Bradenton Beach
    Florida
    Phone: 941-756-551

Dear Sir,

We bought a Highlander from the above mentioned company in 2005, and after 3-1/2 years the paint on the car started peeling off. At first we did not notice it. In the first place we do not expect that kind of problem, because I have been using Toyota Vehicles all my life. We still have a 1985 Land Crusiser, 1987 Corolla with the original paint was on them for more than 20 years before we repainted them because of accident.

I took the car to the dealer last year and told them what was happening to the paint. They told me they are not responsible for the defective paint. We were very upset about that so we did not take action until today. We keep our car in the car garage to prevent the weather from discoloring our car. Attached are to pictures that I took this evening...because it is getting worst. We want to let you know before taking action through the business bureau or the media.
    David & Annette Dann