High Ridge Auto Repair / Bad service

1 United States

My wife had her car in for an inspection and it did not pass because of broken windshield she had the windshield replaced and stopped in the auto repair to show them and get a passing grade. they told her that they only did inspections till 3:30 and she would have to come back a third time m-f7-3:30 she complained that those hours were not very convienient for a working person not getting irrate at all just complaining that they could have told her over the phone when she called. the next day i went there to pick up a vehicle they had worked on and the owner of high ridge auto repair approached me and asked if the lady in the yellow car was with me when i told him she was my wife he told me she was [censor]in and said he dont go for that kind of sh** and not to bring my vehicles back to him because ut was to heavy and if someone were to break in his insurance would have to pay cause my vehicle had a lot of tools in it seems like a poor way to run a bussiness in these trying times. certainly did not need to be cused at my wife never used any kind of foul language.please do not patronize.

Je