High Performance Tech, Inc. / Online Scam - Electronic

1 51 Station Rd.Sparta, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 614-8219

www.highperformancedigital.com/index.html IS RUNNING AN ONLINE SCAM! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! I placed an order for a wii console which was advertised on their site for $135 in February 2010. Following their e-mail instruction, I paid my order using a GreenDot MoneyPak. It is now March 2010 and I still have not received the merchandise. I sent numerous e-mails with no reply. I finally called the tel#s they have on the website only to learn that they do not work. BEWARE!... DO NOT BE VICTIMIZED LIKE ME! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM EVEN IF THEY ARE LISTED AS A YAHOO MERCHANT!

Comments

• Cm
      15th of Mar, 2010

I am having the same issue. Through Yahoo Shopping, I originally linked to a company call Tech Gear Upgrade and then linked to HighPerformanceDigital.com. Tech Gear Upgrade phone # is not working either. hmmmm.

They said they were having an inventory control problem, but if you go to their website, you can still attempt to buy a Wii.

Supposedly they are going to send a refund in 2 weeks. I will see about that.

Yahoo Shopping wasn't much help either. I thought because Yahoo recommended the seller that it was a trustworthy vendor.

• Cm
      16th of Mar, 2010

Yahoo shopping recommended a file a complaint online with Internet Crime Complaint Center, which is a joint venture with the FBI, White Collar Crime Center and Bureau of Justice Assistance.

Here is the link: