HIGH PERFORMANCE TECH INC / IPOD TOUCH 8 GB/SCAM

1 51 STATION ROADSparta, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-614-8219

I attempted to purchase a 8gb, IPOD Touch for a $119.00. I sent in the money and not received said IPOD to date. It has been over 8 days. You send in the money they email you back with receipt of payment and then they tell you they will send you email with shipping information, this email is never seen I am still looking. Phone number does not work, but I did learn a lesson need to check a little bit harder before ordering. I was scammed big time.

Wr

Comments

9th of Mar, 2010

did u ever receive it?

• Dz
      12th of Mar, 2010

to wrightd, I ordered a 32g ipod touch on 2/9/10 and received an email from high performance digital on 2/10/10 saying that i would recieve an email with 24hrs with a confirmation and tracking #s. well i too checked my email everyday for a month and nothing... so today (3/12/10) i callled the customer service number on the green dot card and luckily the money had not been taken off the card i cancelled the card and requested a refund and they are now sending a check. so if you still have your card and the receipt with the actvation code you might be able to get a refund if they didn't take your money already... good luck

• Cm
      16th of Mar, 2010

I had the same problem with a Wii. Yahoo shopping recommended a file a complaint online with Internet Crime Complaint Center, which is a joint venture with the FBI, White Collar Crime Center and Bureau of Justice Assistance.

Here is the link:

5th of Apr, 2010

They Ripped 180.00 from me dont ever by things form HighPerfomanceTech od HighPerfomanceDigital