High Line Auto Sales of Salem N.H / SCAMMERS

1 Salem, NH, US Review updated:

WORST EVER, this place is as low as it gets, they posted a price in a magazine on a vehicle I wanted, so i called and went to the store, upon arriving there was a sketchy looking man sitting at his desk that says "hey what’s up"? I said i called earlier for a vehicle you had listed in auto solutions magazine, he says ooohhh yahhh the cars out back go take a look and ill see you when I’m done eating. I was shocked at how low and unprofessional this place was, but decided to look at the car anyway. After about 45 mins I finally said, you have it listed for 9995.00 I am interested if you can get closer to 9000.00, the guy looks and laughs at me and says hey listen, not only cant I do that, but you need to ADD like 2000 cash and then another 1200 cause we did work to the car so maybe we could sell to you for like 13200 + fees! what do u think he says? I immediately said you are joking right? he says no didn’t you READ the disclaimer in the side column of the book? I said well NO I guess I didn’t realize I needed to turn the book upside down and sideways to get an honest price. He said well maybe we could just round it down to 13000? I figured at this point this was a scam and needed to leave. I posted this because places like this should be allowed to be in operation, I’m sure people have suffered major damages as a result of this type of fraud. Take this all for what its worth, I bought the car I wanted the next day from Tulley BMW for less money, certified, lower miles and a very nice salesman who I would highly recommend to my friends. There are plenty of good places, no need to be scammed by this fly by Night Company.

Js

More High Line Auto Sales of Salem N.H Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Km
      Oct 15, 2013

This complaint was posted by another dealer obviously, they even put their name in the post for free advertising nice try tulley.

• Km
      Oct 15, 2013

This post was from another dealer, tulley, nice try they even put thier name in thier for advertising

Dec 21, 2015

Car2 was told cost 8400/2000 down again paperwork done on computer given no copies was lead to believe they would try to get all money from finance co picked vechle up next day suppose to have been serviced and ready to go no mention of 2k felt they received all money from finance company When it was time to register vehicle was called asked where money was finances already went through they have money told bring money or return car said ok I'll return car you return finance check back to finance co he said no take it as a repossession
    I said no way car is paid for still no paper work finally asked finance co to send paper work now this vehicle suppose to be sold to me for 8400 paperwork says 12000 screwed again don't trust these people you tell me nice people or what.

Dec 21, 2015

Same person who paste. Vehicle2 Thisis vehicle 1 car was so to mei thought for 6400. Which I thought at the time was priced a little high for a vehicle with 130k miles omit but at the time I had no down paye ment and thought. They were doing me a good turn was told they would only be receiving 4600 for this vehicle I was told to tell finance co .that I gave them 2400down paye ment finances came through was suppose to pick up vehicle next day went to pickup vehicle was not ready no paper work picked up vehicle still no paper work time to register car just enough paperwork to red ester vehicle was suppose to be ready to go when I picked it up had wrong date on sticker brought vehicle back 3/4 times still not right date on sticker and no copy of finance papers as per other vehicle paper work was done on computer no copy of paper work Requested copy from finance people amount paid for car999 ado said no money down I guess you settle for what you can get just remember if it seems to good to be true it is hope car last long enough to be paid for screwed my self actually to embarisrdto admit o screwed up so bad or should I say let my self get screwed so bad always get a copy of paper work. Screw me ounce it on you screw me twice it on me.

Is.

• 20
      Dec 24, 2015

Was sold a vehicle with a inspection sticker from Midas across the street, given it a green light to go. The truck should have never passed, had so many fail codes. I've had to spend $3, 777.02 out of my own pocket for repair cost to get this vehicle inspected properly and pass inspection properly not illegally! I want what's fair and what's owed to me rightfully.

Dec 27, 2015

Probably paid 3 times more than you should have for the vehicle there thieves good luck

• Je
      Jun 15, 2017

I am having a hard time believing this as this has been his business her serves neighbors and is will help anyone! best dealer i have bought sevreral cars form him hinesty is the best!