HiFi corporation / bad service / no nononsens garantie

South Africa Review updated:

Hi
I bought a Canon printer from HiFi Corp. after 6 month it shows only paper jam, doesn't do anything else!
I send it in to Hifi Corporation!
Hifi Corp. has a "Our no nonsense guarantee" = "faulty products will be repaired within 21 days or replaced by a similar product!"
I waited 25 Days! nothing!
I complaint with the Service Manager Nadia! Her answer: "You have to hold on, I have to contact Canon, I cannot give you a new Printer!
I complaint with the Call Center! After 5 Hours they got the Printer back!!!
on the following Day I collect the Machine!
The first Fax came in on Monday! Now the machine not only shows the Paper jam on the Display, you can see it
every page get stuck!!!
I called again, message to Nadia!!! No reply Message to Beggy!!! No Reply
finally I get hold of Nadia. She ask me to bring the printer in to get the Serial Nr.: I gave this Nr over the Phone.
Now more nonsense!!! with our no nonsense guarantee!!!
Remember! I send the Printer in on the 2nd of Sep.2008 today is the 16.10.2008
I have to hold on, for the Rep of Canon! only he can say YES/NO!!!
When you see on the Website http://www.hificorporation.co.za/information/guarantee/ a nice Sticker (LIVING THE PROMISE!!!)
Living a Lie/Joke would be better!!!

Thanks

HiFi Corporation - Worst service ever
HiFi Corporation
South Africa
www.hificorp.co.za

On the 10/08/2008 I bought a laptop charger.I was told by the sales man that it was correct.Once I reached home, i found that it was the wrong charger.On the 12/08/2008 i went back to HiFi Corporation {The Glen, Jhb}. I dealt with a person by the name of Axolile, Who is the most slowest person i have ever seen. He was not helpful at all and very rude. He then took me to the sales floor and left me alone to find the right charger. After 20 minutes of looking for the right charger a sales person tried to assist me. They did not have what i was looking for, i had to go back to the returns dep and wait again for service. I the requested to speak to the manager, after another long wait i finally saw the manager who was Rihaan. {I has to find him and ask him to help me} While explaining my concern, I was cut off by Rihaan as he shouted to one of his co-worker on the other side of the store and i quote{ Give this guy a refund } and then turned and walked away. After another long wait, i finally got a refund. In total I have waited more that one hour for the worst service that i have ever had.***MY ADVISE IS NOT TO BUY FORM HiFi Corporation {The Glen, Jhb}*****
Dc
  15th of Mar, 2009
YesterdayI went to Hi fi Corp at William Moffat centre Port Elizabeth to buy a mouse for my Pc. A young man there called Andrew John there really impressed me with his friendly efficient service.

Thank you Andrew your customer sercice is excellent

D H Cronje