HiFi Corp — repair services
I sent my TV in for repairs on 02 May 2016. Hifi Corp has not provided any feedback in relation to the repair almost a year later. Enquiries in the past 4 weeks have being fruitless with the same excuse as we were not here when the TV was brought in for repairs etc. Even the regional manager was not interested in providing any feedback.
On recent enquiry on 10/5/2017, it was confirmed that the TV is not in possession of hifi corp or its agents, so in other words they lost the TV.
It has not being almost a year and nothing from them.
All I want is my refund for the TV and amount paid as a quotation fee, all-in-all about R 10, 000.00.
To get hold of the Durban branch or head office via telephone is impossible.
All documentation for this has being provided to Terence from the Durban branch.
More HiFi Corp Complaints & Reviews
- Hi-Fi Corporation - River Walk, Botswana / Sony Bravia Home Theatre - wrong product supplied 
- Hi-Fi Corporation - incorrect deduction of money from my account 
- Hi Fi Corporation - no stock! - ever? 
- HiFi corporation - bad service / no nononsens garantie 
- Hi-Fi Corporation - r7000 to repair a tv which I purchased for r7000 
- HiFi Corp - hisense fridge
- Hi Fi Corporation - false advertising 
- HiFi Corp - hifi corp boksburg 100l sansui chest freezer
- HiFi Corp - unethical behavior
- Hi-Fi Corporation - not keeping records or effective communication