Hidden charges / flight ticket

1 Ireland

Hi, I bought a ticket via your website and at the time I was booking the ticket or before booking I wasn't told I would pay anything extra until the money had been taken out of my card and then the confirmation page read that I was charged an extra €17.30. Then I tried calling any of your agents and one of them said to me that the €17.30 were for services and advance service respectively. The ticket at the start was €46 and some cents then before I clicked on payment it had increased to €47.72 and then when the confirmation page was sent to me the amount was now €48.96 plus €17.30. This is unacceptable because I have always bought my tickets online/websites and this will be the first time I will patronize your website and the first time that a website is charging me and so much for services. I thought the airline you are selling the tickets for is supposed to pay you. I have Ryanair app installed on my phone and iPad and it could have cost me nothing to book from the directly. So please look into this and refund my €17.30.
Abiodun