Hid4u On eBay (Monterey Park, Aka Xentec) / Didn't ship product, won't pick up Phone or return calls

1 385 South Lemon Ave. Ste E-149 , Walnut, CA 91789, Montery Park, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 626-688-4581

Seller HID4u (Xentec) are THIEVES ... and sell POOR QUALITY (HID Xenon low beam lights, 1997 BMW 540i). RECOMMEND you do NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT. Also, eBay CONFIRMED they do NOT Provide Support to Buyers in Fraud Claims of this classification ... BIG MISTAKE buying via eBay!

I gave Seller HID4u (Xentec) a "NEUTRAL" eBay review & returned the POOR QUALITY BMW Xenon head lights. So HID4u (Xentec) started calling me repeatedly at my home asking me to change review to "POSITIVE"! I said NO. They said they'll give me FREE Xenon Lights but I still said no. Then, they said they'd give me a FREE Electrical Component that prevents these poor quality lights from causing the "CHECK HEADLIGHTS" ERROR MESSAGE from coming up. I still said NO I won't change the review. Then they said if I change to "POSITIVE" they said they'll send me the proper plugs so I can plug in the Headlights to make them work so I don't have to cut the cables. I SAID ... O.K. ... I'LL adjust eBay review to "POSITIVE". They said to change to "POSITIVE" BEFORE they send me the lights & parts. I changed the review to "POSITIVE" and was waiting for lights, etc. NOTHING. This company is in Monterey Park but. and I haven't heard from the since - They've disappeared!!! They won't return calls 15-20 calls so far after 2 weeks+), they wont's return e-mails. Also, I found that they are not paying business taxes in Monterey Park, CA also.

Comments

• Is
      30th of Apr, 2012

HID4u - Xentec has "F Rating" by Better Business Bureau (BBB) Website. Better Business Bureau rates them as an "F" because they have between 8 and 45 complaints - many of them never resolved to customer satisfaction. NOTE: I confirmed Xentec is the company name and they are in Walnut according to Business Records. (eBay conceals identity calling them HID4u).

• Fl
      20th of May, 2012

I want to return a kit of xentec lights I bought it 1month ago and one of the lights its already bad I want to know wats the return

process

• Is
      3rd of Nov, 2014

That's how they are. Just spread the word. Let the Internet make them pay through deals they don't get because they do NOT care. Problem only begins once they have your money - their service - DISAPPEARS like the wind.