Hibler Heating / Scam

Hibler Heating
Hibler heating and air conditioning installed a new Tempstar air conditioner May 2004. It has never cooled my house. Three months after installation I call them and told them it was not cooling. They came and said the unit needed cleaning and wanted to charge me. They put free-on in it and it was call for a few weeks. In July 2005 I call American Home Shield to check it and they had to put free-on in it. Last week it did not cool, so I call Hibler back to come and correct what was wrong. They came out and did something in the furnace which cause the unit not to come on at all. They said it was two different things that I needed and that it had just broken when he opened the unit door. He said I needed a cuplet then said it was the coils then said it was leaking. I ask if they check for leakage when they install a unit and he didn't answer just kept pulling at wires. I refused to pay a service charge because the unit has never worked since they installed it. I am very dis-satisfied and believe I have been had. American Home Shield is sending someone out todau to check it.