Hibbett Sports — recommended purchase did not work out
I purchased Under Armour shoes, and it was highly recommended that I purchase the $30 insoles (Flat Food Sport) which I did. The insoles felt great, but I had to get a 1/2 size bigger shoe that usual. After using the insoles at the gym for 2 weeks, they just were not working out as I now have a constant ache in my arch. I was told I would be refunded for the insoles, but I found out that I have to mail them in - no problem. My problem is that now I have a pair of shoes that are too big to do my usual cardio workout. I was told that because I wore them and they could not be refunded or exchanged. I do have my receipt. Had I gone to another store such as Dicks or Vernon Powell in Salisbury, MD they would have been exchanged no problems. I will not go back to Hibbett Sports again for this reason. The service, however was wonderful. Hopefully I can recoup some of my money on ebay.
More Hibbett Sports Complaints & Reviews
- Hibbett Sporting Goods - beware 
- Hibbett Sports - fake leather sneakers
- Hibbett Sporting Goods - charage of wreckless endangerment of a child 
- Hibbett Sports, Inc - could not exchange new shoes
- Hibbett Sports - online purchase/ customer service do not purchase gift cards!!! 
- Hibbett Sports - check out using credit with my debit card.
- Hibbett Sports - customer service very poor
- Hibbett Sports - service
- Hibbett Sports - overcharged/poor customer service
- Hibbett Sports - the service sucked