Hibbett Sports / customer service

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States

I MADE AN ORDER AT THIS WEBSITE TOTALLY OVER $180 FOR TWO PAIRS OF KID'S SHOES. NO MORE THAN 10 MIN. AFTER I HAD SUBMITTED ORDER, I NOTICED THAT THE SIZE OF ONE PAIR WOULD NOT WORK AND CONTACTED HIBBERT IMMEDIATELY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL WOULD DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, TELLING ME THAT I COULD ONLY RETURN THE ITEM FOR CREDIT. THIS IS AN OUTDATED. INFLEXIBLE, INCONVENIENT AND GREEDY POLICY OUT OF STEP WITH THE MODERN WORLD AND JUST DOWNRIGHT LAZY, UNIMAGINATIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND WOULD SUGGEST YOU DON'T EITHER.

I made an order to Hibbet for two pair of kids shoes. 10 minutes after I submitted the order, I attempted to contact Hibbet to amend my order, as one of the pair of shoes were too small. I did not request that the order be canceled but that Hibbet amend the order so that my son would get shoes that fit on his birthday. All levels of Hibbet customer service completely refused to amend or cancel order, saying that the order had been in process for too long. 20 minutes tops. Hibbet told me that I could only return shoes after I received them (even though they had yet to be sent) and only receive credit. Then, they had the audacity to encourage me to take pictures of the shoes IF I decided I liked them.

Horrible. Atrocious. Lazy and greedy customer service. Will never ever do business with this company again.

• Updated by chrisboggs, Oct 02, 2018

you are an idiot. read the complain again knucklehead. i called to change the order less than 20 minutes after it was submitted. if you are suggesting (regardless of what YOU can afford or what YOU would do) that a company, who has yet to fill an order, should have the right to BOTH not amend or cancel the order, then it is YOU who are LAZY - boy.

• Updated by chrisboggs, Oct 02, 2018

so i get to do hibbet's job, just because they aren't "set up" to amend an order in any way whatsoever 10 minutes after its been ordered????? put that service on me in their commitment to not lose any orders????

horrible.

• Updated by chrisboggs, Oct 02, 2018

always put it back on the customer.

awesome.

so all hibbet wants to be known for is FILLING orders.

not managing them.

not creating opportunities for return business.

not SERVING the customer and if so, by the smallest imaginable.

ZAPPOS -- COMING BACK, , ,

• Updated by chrisboggs, Oct 02, 2018

TRUST ME... HIBBETS SPORTS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT MY RETURN BUSINESS.

AND IF ANY OF MY STORY SUGGESTS THAT THEY DO, THEN IT'S A SAD, SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN.

COMPANY MOTTO: JUST GET THEIR MONEY!!!

• Updated by chrisboggs, Oct 02, 2018

I am divorced and get my kids every other weekend. Am I still lazy - GOD?
    Wow. You are a very ignorant and judgemental person. Good advise???

Dude, get over yourself. Why should your life be the measuring stick for what IS and Is NOT logical.

This is called narcissism, dude.

Ch