hi-drate H2o / infuser water bottlefraud scam

1 Review updated:

The owner of Hi-Drate H2o is James Simao who stole $14, 000 from me. James Simao is a big liar! He use my money to buy these junk infuser water bottle from alibaba.com in china for only $4/bottle and sell on amazon for $20/bottle. This junk bottle is leaking and it can't keep water cool. Be careful, don't waste your money with this junk product! James Simao is a dishonest business man. He has no problem making up whatever story he needs to fit the situation.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in North Las Vegas, NV He will tell you everything that you want to hear to earn the business from you but nothing that he said is the true! James bragged to me that he graduated from University of Hawaii as an attorney but I found out from his friends that James was only graduated from High School, no college degree!

James Simao also falsely advertised himself as an ultra wealthy, mansion living business man who is looking for investors . Unfortunately, I found out that James Simao didn’t really own a home and he always used other investor’s money to keep off the grid!
If you ever think of investing in his BS, be prepared to say goodbye to your money forever or be prepared to have to fight to get it back. This man will serve time in jail for what he is doing!

Ke
Jan 16, 2015

Comments

• Ke
      Jan 16, 2015

James Simao should be arrested. He stole cash from US citizen and bring to Mexico to spend. He didn't pay for tax! This is unfair! United States law should punish James Simao.

• Ke
      Jan 16, 2015

James Simao stole money from US citizen and he uses these money to open his company in Mexico. He didn't pay for US tax. He is a felony criminal! His company is located right beside Caliente Casino in Tijuana, Mexico. How shame James Simao scam money from single mom! The real man should work hard for his own money. James Simao is not a good man. This guy should be in the prison now!!! The attached photos are photos of James Simao and his company in Mexico. Be aware all investors. Don't trust this dishonest person!!!

• Mj
      Feb 05, 2015

Please tell me if this outfit is part of Work at Home Doctor MOM giving this same exact suite and address who is pedaling supplements that claim to be American made but are much cheaper than what the manufacturer sells them for. I purchased some on Amazon and will return them for credit as I can not confirm the source to be authentic. Can you please tell me if this is the vender? Thank you

• Se
      Mar 18, 2015

you are right

• Se
      Jul 07, 2015

Amazon does not stand behind their product. I purchased 3 infuser plastic water bottles from hi-drate H2o ( the 3rd seller party Rhino Direct ) from amazon couple months ago because of the good review about this product. Unfortunately, I am very disappointed it!!! Amazon has the fake positive reviews!!! am very surprised that this bottle is made from China!!! I want to buy the good product from USA, not China! This junk plastic bottle has no protective seal and came with scratches on the side. The flip part of the bottle couldn’t stay tightly closed. My carpet got soaked after my daughter lie the bottle on the floor!!! This junk plastic is very expensive, it is not worth it for $20.99! My daughter bought other good quality infuse water bottles that are made in USA for $9.99. I don’t want to waste my money in this cheap plastic bottle from China. So, I decided to return these junk plastic bottles to the seller hi-drate H2o in Amazon. It has been for 3 months. I haven’t got my money back. I called Amazon customer service and complained about this issues. Unfortunately, Amazon refused to help me instead of telling me to contact the seller. I email the seller but there is no response! Cuz I lost $90 for these junk plastic bottles for nothing! Today, I posted about my negative experience with the product and a seller. Unfortunately, Amazon deleted my review in 4 minutes. Then, I post again and amazon deleted my review again! My daughter tried to test amazon by posting her positive review about the product. We are very surprised that the review was posted in 2 minutes!
    Amazon does not care about their customer service. I would never do business with Amazon again!!!

• Buyer Beware: James Simao scams me for $83, 000. He told me that my money was lent to a creditworthy, collateralized borrower. I was promised that I would get a great returns 20% interest! Unfortunately, I received the fake monthly reports stating my assets are producing great return! There are another 4 investors who lost money like me. But we know by now that many of reports are fake!!!

James Simao was charged Monday with 22 felony counts of grand theft and forgery for allegedly stealing more than $2 million from 18 investors and others over a 3 year period in which he allegedly maintained a lavish lifestyle.

James Simao has been under investigation since January and may face additional charges as the result of a federal probe. His investment company has been closed and forced into involuntary bankruptcy.