Hi-drate H2o / Amazon / fraud scam

1 3837 Bay Lake Trail Suit 115, North Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 619-209-8922

James Simao is a scammer…….I was promised a sweet relaxful retirement by being in business with him for $10, 000...and you know what happened? He betrayed me and stole all of my money before taking off to Mexico…. The police tried to find him but Mexico was out of the country and he could not be found. Don't invest money with him otherwise you're going to end up living in an apartment like me...From beach house to apartment…

P.S. DON’T BUY HIS STUPID BOTTLES TOO!

Hi-drate H2o / Amazon
Hi-drate H2o / Amazon

Mi
Jan 14, 2015

Comments

• Ke
      16th of Jan, 2015

The owner of Hi-Drate H2o is James Simao who stole $14, 000 from me. James Simao is a big liar! He has an anger and control issues. He got mad very easily if things doesn't move by his way. I got nervous when I deal with him. James Simao is a dishonest business man. He has no problem making up whatever story he needs to fit the situation. He will tell you everything that you want to hear to earn the business from you but nothing that he said is the true! James bragged to me that he graduated from University of Hawaii as an attorney but I found out from his friends that James was only graduated from High School, no college degree!

James Simao also falsely advertised himself as an ultra wealthy, mansion living business man who is looking for investors . Unfortunately, I found out that James Simao didn’t really own a home and he always used other investor’s money to keep off the grid!
    If you ever think of investing in his BS, be prepared to say goodbye to your money forever or be prepared to have to fight to get it back. This man will serve time in jail for what he is doing!

• Ke
      16th of Jan, 2015

This man should be in prison