HHgregg / worst company ever

Hhgreg has the worst customer service ever. i recently made a purchase for washer and dryer from your Matthews, nc Store. i purchase a brand new dryer, and the washer was open box, but i was told it never been displayed or sold to anyone. before i made a purchase, i inspected the washer, and it was in mint condition. i scheduled my delivery for march 19th. i never received my delivery, and when i called to inquire, i was told my order was sold to someone else, and that model been discontinued, and there are no more new washer and dryers in stock. when i spoke to store manager, he rudely said, " either you take used merchandise or cancel the order"

finally they sent me a floor model washer and dryer ( full of scratches ). i spoke to the store manager, and he said there are no options for me. i filed a complaint with Hhgreg's consumer affairs department, i spoke to Debra katra and her manager danna several times. they were no help at all. i was given an option again and again to cancel my order. when i made my purchase, i spent the whole day to purchase. why did i have to do it again. then ms katra said, i can buy the model which replaced my order, and i have to pay the difference of about $1500 more on top of what I've already paid. i wasted almost a month to resolve this issue, seems like No one cares. Ms Katra said carelesly to file a complaint with the CEO. there is too much to say, and cant even type all that. bottom line is, i would recomend every single person i know, not to shop at Hhgreg. we as a consumer have many choice.i am willing to provide more info if there is anyone out there from Hhgreg, who cares about consumers.

Ba

Comments

• Do
      17th of Apr, 2012

I BOUGHT A T.V. AND THEY TRYED TO GIVE ME 40% OF MY MONEY BACK I TOOK THEM TO COURT AND WON ALL MY MONEY BACK AND SOME NEXT TIME TAKE THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS ARE IF YOU STILL CAN TAKE THEM TO COURT HHGREGG NEEDS TO BE ASHAMED OF THERE SELFS